• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s marinades

dohnuts58

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2009
the big MO
this is to go along with the dillo dust thread. i know some of you might read this and scream blasphimy, but i found really great marinades at the commisary. they are right with all of the dry seasoning packets for sloppy joes (also a favorite for the kid inside me) and gravy. there are some put out by mccormack, a couple by weber, go figure, and a few other companies. they range from mesquite to mexican, and others like baja citrus.

you add the packet to 1/4 cup olive oil, and water. some call for vinegar or you can use lime/lemon juice as a substitute. i have tried all of them on the shelf, and havent found but one or two that i didnt care for. if you arent gifted with throwin shit together to make your own marinades, or even if you are, give these a try. you can put em on chicken, steak, pork, shrimp, or whatever meats you enjoy masticating