• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

trg

Private
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2003
Iceland
Re: Marine beats a mentally challenged man. NSFW

Mentally ill or not he held his ground and had some skills.

HE had some skills.

It's unfortunate that there are those types in Karate.

THis is the story of why/how/what/where the guy ended up in the dojo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
CHINCHECKA (again): "Happened back in 1984, the men involved were never charged... The instructor [Bobby Joe Blythe] actually posted this video on his youtube account. It of course got taken down but he made a statement..

'This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC. This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses. A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him.

'The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with.. Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.'"
</div></div>

The video is from back in 1984. There's a ton of shit wrong with this video, the sensei, and everyone involved. Being their USMC background's im truly hoping their not IsshinRyu, Goju, Wado or Shito Karateka....those who are will understand the geographical significance.

Ive been fortunate enough to have studied under one of the best IsshinRyu lineage in the US and will say this....There are fighting dojo's....and this place shown in the video is a FUCKING DISGRACE....

In practice if another black belt shows up at a foreign dojo they can usually expect to be challenged. Kinda like showin up at the Sniper Challenge wearin a hogs tooth....Your gonna get called out.

However, this goes from sublime to ridiculous when its discovered that this kid is not all there and was taught by the original sensei JC himself.... What I will give the kid is that he was holding his own with a supposed black belt Willie Dennis, which should fukin instantaneously show anyone who has at least watched a season of the ultimate fighter that this is truly a shit dojo, and Willie Dennis is truly a shit blackbelt and Blythe is truly a piece of shit belt factory faggot.

The kid made a mistake entering into someone else's dojo claiming to be a master, he was obviously slow. The elder's of the dojo did the unthinkable by losing all self control when trying to demonstrate what bad ass individuals they were by teaching the kid a lesson.

For anyone who cant figure it out the kid is dying from a traumatic brain injury by the second foot stomp as witnessed by the compensating respirations you hear as the brain no doubt herniates through the foramen magnum...

If anyone knows these motherfuckers please extend my most cordial invitation to come visit Texas. I wasnt trained by Jesus Christ, and Im not a master, hence I should be an easier mark....

Bruce

I see no point in that for any foreseeable reason. The man clearly demonstrated he would not strike and just wanted to demonstrate moves- at which point he was attacked by the black belt. If this dojo were respectable, they would have allowed him as a student to observe or just told him to leave when they realized he was not right in the head. There was no reason to allow that. Additionally, the fighter did not appear in control of his emotions and continued pummeling the man when he was clearly defenseless on the ground.

They did not secure medical attention out of respect for him. The entire thing stinks of bullying and misuse of the dojo and whatever skills they have been taught.

PS - DId the guy die or not?

Looking back, the black belt sould have stopped when he gave up, if that is what he did.

That mentally ill guy though had some skills, those were not fake wanna be kicks or strikes.

Kinda weird...bad Karate to let him continue on, mentally ill thief/transient or whatever....bad Karate.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099">Read my signature. </span> </span>

that went from a beating to an execution after he was on the ground. If he died and I was on the jury, he would fry or spend the rest of his days in prison along with anyone that allowed or did not report the felony that was committed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PS - DId the guy die or not?

Looking back, the black belt sould have stopped when he gave up, if that is what he did.

That mentally ill guy though had some skills, those were not fake wanna be kicks or strikes.

Kinda weird...bad Karate to let him continue on, mentally ill
thief/transient or whatever....bad Karate. </div></div>

The kid gave up by submission when he could no longer intelligently defend himself.

Bruce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

The kid gave up by submission when he could no longer intelligently defend himself.

Bruce </div></div>

He gave up long before that but yeah, you never keep going.

Our tradition is to kneel and turn our backs, so as not to humiliate the opponent.

I used to love beating the fuck out of dirtbags like that in Martial Arts, usually on the street. Marine or not, you DO NOT kick, punch or strike a man on the ground in any dojo. Those fucks don't deserve the materiel those belts are made from, much less the uniform they were wearing in the video.
REAL Martial Artists and practitioners of these arts are above that kind of behavior. It is a higher path we choose when we train for those upper belts and gain them. By acting as common hoods during a fight, we deny anythign we are taught,and disrespect the Art.

Disgraces all the fundamental values of martial arts and the Marines for that matter. These people make me doubly sick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 18ssp2md</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Disgraces all the fundamental values of martial arts and the Marines for that matter. These people make me doubly sick.

</div></div>

Exactly right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ultimate aim of the art of karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the characters of its participants. -- Gichin Funakoshi</div></div>

That dojo may have trained fighters, but they are miserable failures by the Sensei's standard.

They are a disgrace to the art.

That's just f'ing sick. They may not have been found guilty by criminal law, but they sure as hell could have been found guilty in a civil law. They should still be making payments to this guys relatives.

If I was a karate master, and that was one of my black belts...I would have taken him back down to yellow belt..and damn sure not posted the video. To say the least, I am not impressed. I have no black belt and could have taken the dude down in hlf the time.

Poor form on all involved, except for the mentally challenged guy.

This is a great observation from a poster at Sherdog.com:

"Just think of this - Blythe's top student, a "black belt," had major difficulty putting away a mentally disturbed guy off of the street. He even got knocked on his ass at one point in the fight.

Not only is the "black belt's" level of skill pretty low, this video is an indication to how shitty Blythe is as an instructor.

Know what the scary part is? He was going to upload more videos, no doubt some more like this one. I'm sure he trapped more than one person in his dojo, and since he had all kinds of ties to local law enforcement, there's no telling what he got away with.

Why is Bobby Joe Blythe a sociopath? Not only did he set up this incident, he filmed it, he ordered his students to drag the body out back, he told them to get the victim's sash as some kind of trophy, he dumped the body in a dumpster, he filmed the blood trail as if it was awesome, and 25 years later, he uploaded the video on the internet thinking he was all bad-ass by doing so. "

I called my Sensei, a 10th Dan (Shihan) - he was rooting for Kung-Fu guy and then the knee drop.

As my sensei said we STILL fight like that, but we fight with honor - we stop when an opponent is down (3 second rule).

There was no honor in that.

My sensei is googling like a MF trying to find Willie J to write him an email.

Bad Karate.

Every day when we Rei out my sensei says "Remember, Karate is here and here, NOT here" - motioning towards head and heart NOT hands.

He's pretty livid pissed off right now too....

Any of us brown belts could have taken him down, his forms were crappy, his style weak - and I don't think he would have passed the green belt test in Shotokan.

But that was 25 years ago.....I hope he has come to grips with what he did, he sure will in the future...

The black belts name is Willie J Dennis .

If anyone finds a link to a current dojo please let me know.

HEre is Bobby Joe Blythe's newest protege' (make sure your sound is on)

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Be1JPJfrmU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Be1JPJfrmU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Mr. Blythe apparently has taken someone's recommendation and is trying to live very low profile...

Im sure someone could find him by contacting one of his other black belts....at Zingg's Karate 304-725-3639

Bruce

I found some pics of him wearing a gi in vietnam, but now the link doesn't work. Seems he or people close to him are removing all material from the net.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Know what the scary part is?

Why is Bobby Joe Blythe a sociopath? Not only did he set up this incident, he filmed it, he ordered his students to drag the body out back, he told them to get the victim's sash as some kind of trophy, he dumped the body in a dumpster, he filmed the blood trail as if it was awesome, and 25 years later, he uploaded the video on the internet thinking he was all bad-ass by doing so. "
</div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">25 fucking years later</span></span> Which goes to show his mentality today is no different than a 1/4 century ago.

Stunning, absolutely stunning. You'd think that he would be so embarrased about such an incident in his past. Evidently not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I found some pics of him wearing a gi in vietnam, but now the link doesn't work. Seems he or people close to him are removing all material from the net. </div></div>

http://www.bohans-family.com/friends/Blythe_b/index.htm

</div></div>

Here is the turd burglar in 2007 on the right:

BobbyJoeBlythein2007.jpg

Here is a cached screen shot of one of Bobby Joe Blythe's videos when he was training people at Quantico before he pulled the videos.

BJBQUANT.jpg

Here are bobbujoeblythe007's comments on his youtube page about the video before he pulled it:

From his YouTube page (which was deleted):

Jesus Taught Me

bobbyjoeblythe007
April 01, 2009

This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC.
This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol.
Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer's purses.

A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him. The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with..

Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt.
Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.

Category: Sports
Tags:
Bobby Joe Blythe Dojo Martial Arts Shindokan Karate Self Defense Combat Fighting Virginia Crazy Jesus

Statistics & Data
Sign in to post a Video Response
Video Responses (0)
This video has no Responses. Be the first to Post a Video Response.
Sign in to post a Comment
Text Comments (7) Options

ize1277 (5 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
that dude snapped; looks to me like somebody lost control

bobbyjoeblythe007 (5 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
If it would have took longer, I would have dropped both. This upset me it took&#65279; so look. I was very disappointed with my guy and he paid for a week after that. That video will be coming up soon. That video will have the name....Fight for Life. That one will be good.

ua26695 (2 months ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
He was told not to go to another ones DOJO. PERIOD!

bobbyjoeblythe007 (2 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
He was advised not to do what he had said he was going to do.....PERIOD. And that was to not go into THAT DOJO. That DOJO isn't like any other DOJO. This Dojo raised it's own Bodyguards for a Company in&#65279; Northern Virginia. This Sensei just so happens to be the Director of the Service.

ua26695 (2 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Bad decision, I would say.

ee1264 (3 months ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
I can see accepting a challenge from someone who comes into your dojo, but you had prior knowledge that this person was mentally disturbed. Also letting your student stomp on the guy at the end was purely negligent. Finally you didn't call the police or EMTs. Hope you have your insurance paid up.

Oluwadan (3 months ago) Show Hide
+1
Marked as spam
This is a brutal and unnecessary act of ego. This man was obviously mentally ill and should come back and sue you ass. He has obviously now got enough video evidence. Stamping on a persons head is not reasonable&#65279; force and this type of behaviour is not acceptable from a 'martial artist'. Placing it on public view brings shme to the martial arts community.

bobbyjoeblythe007 (3 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Last I heard, he was in Salem, VA in the Mental Lockup there. Go figure!!! Earlier that day, the police ran him out of the Drug Store and later a Pizza Manager pulled a pistol on him. I was on a Bodyguard job that day and when I showed up,&#65279; he came in later while I was teaching. The cops pulled him out of the Dumpster behind the dojo.

greenhorn311 (3 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Hum that was ...... hum .....Im speachless

What happend afterward he lived?

Did he happend to come back with a lawer?

bobbyjoeblythe007 (3 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
He was confused and YES, there is a GOD.

Ive Trained for years and this is the most fucked up thing ive ever seen. Im at a told lost of words

Im so pissed it label Marine beats man Should read total dirtbag

This guy has totally dishonored himself, the Corps, martial arts, and this students and fellow Marines.

Kharma's a bitch...

Wow that is fucked up. Who would beat someone like that and video tape it ??

The black belt also was a piss poor fighter.

What a sick fucking loser.

You know I am 53, right now recovering from knee surgery. I believe if my knee was well I could kick that so called black belts ass. Both of them are were piss poor fighters and certainly not trained well. No martial artist would ever do anything like that. Piss poor excuse for human beings.

The student is only as good as the teacher, However I like to think that No marine would do some punk ass shit like that. I mean a beatdown os one thing, but stomping on someones head like that is unexcuseable...Can we get the name of the thread changed to douchebag beats up mentally challenged man? because it makes me sick to think that I share anything with those pieces of shit...and if anyone can get touch with them, please invite them here to attempt to justify thier actions.

Fucking WOW. My blood is on FIRE right now.

Quote from Bruce above is dead nutz on, seen that too many times. Fellow is dead.

"For anyone who cant figure it out the kid is dying from a traumatic brain injury by the second foot stomp as witnessed by the compensating respirations you hear as the brain no doubt herniates through the foramen magnum..."

Those Phukrs are all guilty of everything and should have the same done to them.

Colt 1911

SICK SICK SICK!!!

Every person in that dojo should be charged with MURDER in the first degree!

I pray that these idiots get what's coming to them!

That is despicable, charges are in order and indictments are a sure thing. I sit on that jury and those SOB's would be picking up soap in the pen.

That so called "blackbelt" was...is a pussy, my kid sister hits harder than that. Faggot's lucky that was'nt me standing there.

Semper Fi my ass, he is no brother of mine. A disgrace to the Marine Corps. There is no statue of limitation on murder, which is what this was if infanct that poor guy died. He didn't want to fight in the begining and attempted to have the fight stop many times during the video. I once saw a video that was equally horrorific, the muslum beheading that reporter with a dull knife. Both made me sick on an equal level . I hope both the master and the killer (as well as those spectators) get what they deserve, a day in court at a minimum. I do not know how any sane person could stand and watch that, that is what having a .45 close by is for.

Maybe someone should forward this vid to the higher ups at the USMC. Also see if this case can be re-opened and prosecuted.
If dumbasses knowingly abet in criminal behaviour and post it on the net they deserve everything the get.

Mac

I dont know that the marine corps could do anything about what happened 25 years ago. I am sure all of those guys are well outside of thier contracts, I am sure with enough evidence they could revoke thier discharges. I am sure I could get this video into the right hands, I have some connections at HQMC.

To all the higher ranking marines on this site, what could be done to this person in that aspect?
I just dont want to waste anyones time, and really dont want anyone besides those who have seen it already to know that this douchebag calls himself a Marine.

I did not see a uniform.
Were there Marines there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAR Dragoon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did not see a uniform.
Were there Marines there?</div></div>

RIF.

The FBI might be interested in this

Just spoke to the Richmond virginia Field Office agent of the FBI. they were very interested and were happy to receive vidieo link I sent them. Anyone interested in also reporting it can find their local office at 800-333-1044. Lets make sure these guys get whats coming to them.

Guys, I couldnt get the vidieo to send but the FBI is very interested in this. I hope someone follows u and gets it to them. These guys deserve to go down.