• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marine confirms Hillary vetoed sending 250 fighters to Benghazi

It wasnt totally verifired far as I knew. Apologies if Im behind the times.. but I figured everyone kinda thought as much but no one ever came straight out and verified it for sure.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
It wasnt totally verifired far as I knew. Apologies if Im behind the times.. but I figured everyone kinda thought as much but no one ever came straight out and verified it for sure.

Notably, MSM did not widely report it, their focus/emphasis was on the "who was involved/not involved", hiding the planned terrorist attack thing, vs, just a local protest type reporting. Not confronting the guilty parties, just letting it slide.
Definitely downplayed hc's coward actions and offering excuses for her and bo.
And in doing so, relegated it to be soon forgotten by 3/4 of Americans, I'm not surprised that few people knew the Marine response force was standing by, waiting for "go".

MSM downplay and "bo and hc can do no wrong" reporting emphasis that was dominant
eclipsed both books and the movie clearly showing it, the ready reaction force on standby.
It was a rally point for DT, but again, eclipsed by MSM and their constant unrelenting attack on DT as he tried to lance the poison boil on American politics and jurisprudence.

Your topic perhaps should be brought up to "woke" all of a generation who has sat idly by and let the MSM help slide the US further into the Alinski abyss.

The 'response' to your topic shows the lack of education or ignorance of bo and hc malfeasance, and "kinda" the indifference to their 8 years of malfeasance,
like the machine behind the coverup efforts wants it to be, silent and soon forgotten.

If you and Charlie Daniels hadn't brought it up, only a small portion of concerned people would think of it today, and given the immense response to blackface and VA, your post was eclipsed by that.

Good on you to post it.

My old news response was to promote further questions about it, not to quash it. Didnt appear to work that way, does it?

There is a lesson in here.

Let one event overshadow all else, and "in plain view" criminal behavior can be well hidden, as well as MSM can control a narrative to camouflage "in plain view criminal behavior".