• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marine Corps Bans Guns

If they just make one more regulation or rule that will fix everything. The military is just a reflection of our own society and its lack of moral compasses. For years and years troops on bases slept with their arms in the barracks but some how there was no mass shootings. Why the differences between then and now - IT'S OUR SOCIETY - IT'S SICK!

If they just make one more regulation or rule that will fix everything. The military is just a reflection of our own society and its lack of moral compasses. For years and years troops on bases slept with their arms in the barracks but some how there was no mass shootings. Why the differences between then and now - IT'S OUR SOCIETY - IT'S SICK!

That was before pharmaceutical companies started poisoning peoples' minds.

EVERY mass shooter in the last 20 years has been on some form of anti-depressant.

....you won't hear that in the corporate controlled media.

That was before pharmaceutical companies started poisoning peoples' minds.

EVERY mass shooter in the last 20 years has been on some form of anti-depressant.

....you won't hear that in the corporate controlled media.

You go fucking around with brain chemicals there's no telling what will happen.

Ever since these drugs came out mental illness increased.

I agree with the prescription thing TO A POINT!! there are meds that do good and do help but I think that DR's use them as a fix all and just hand them out like candy that's not how it ever was supposed to be. I know a person that is literally on 13 prescriptions most of them are anti depressants, anti psychotics, Anxiety, and bi bipolar meds the rest of them are to counteract the side affects of the other drugs.. This person has NEVER! actually talked to a psychologist just there regular family DR. We use more prescriptions than any other country. Its all about $$$$ the side affects are a society that is devastated by easy money and quick fixes.

there are meds that do good and do help but I think that DR's use them as a fix all and just hand them out like candy that's not how it ever was supposed to be.

I stopped going to the Dr. when I realized they are only useful of you need a medication or surgery. If you go to them and don't need either, they will probably talk you into one or the other.

Uhhhh, so I'm not following what "IN a federal facility" exactly means. Does this mean I cannot bring a privately owned firearm on base? Or just into one of the buildings? Is the PX no longer going to sell guns? What about the QSC? Maybe I need to do a deeper read and find out, just short on time and attention right now (school after work can be a real pain).

Yep, its proven: Gun free zones protect lives.

Can anybody spell, DOH!

I see the Grand-stander-in-chief was making hay at Fort Hood today.

The level of stupidity in this country is reaching an all time high. It is a proven fact, irrefutable, that gun free zones are killing American Citizens and military personnel alike.

I just read something that said every Iraqi household has the right to have a fully automatic rifle in their home for personnel protection even when it was occupied by U.S. forces. But our soldiers are not allowed in The United States of America to defend themselves if they live on base?

When will the American people actually stand up and fight for the soldiers who fight for us in times of war. Thought that we were all supposed to support our troops, care about our troops, help our troops when they come home. It's time to fight for our military personnel and vote out of office any dumb ass politicians who think that fun free zones on our military bases are the right thing to do.

This shit has got to stop. I'm surprised anyone even signs up for the military anymore. Seems to me troops are not treated any better today then they were years ago. Now they come home and if they see a psychiatrist they lose their gun rights after just fighting a war. Ludicrous!!!

In 1986 a certain Seal Team ran an op which took the bridge to Sneads Ferry outside Camp Lejeune. We did not know what was going on and there were no cell phones/coms back then. We armed ourselves. Be surprised what was hiding in cars and footlockers from 12 gauge duck guns to 30-30's at the time. Highest person of rank on site was a staff sgt at the time. There was no one around who would or did make a decision. We acted on our own.
I am not bullshitting there were no keys to the armory available. The amount of weapons in the bn armory would have been fine if we could have accessed them.

We live in a world of denial. Our bases are still sitting ducks and I don't need Commander Marchinko to show us this. We are enemies from within and without.

Uhhhh, so I'm not following what "IN a federal facility" exactly means. Does this mean I cannot bring a privately owned firearm on base? Or just into one of the buildings? Is the PX no longer going to sell guns? What about the QSC? Maybe I need to do a deeper read and find out, just short on time and attention right now (school after work can be a real pain).

I was wonder about this myself. The one particular building I was thinking of is the on base indoor range on Camp Allen, that is open for recreational use.

I thought Camp Pendleton already had similar regulations in place. It was a while since I was stationed there, but all privately owned firearms were to be secured at the base armory and checked in and out when you needed to use them. I lived off base so did not have to do this.
Dont think it is about removing freedoms, but an attempt to maintain positive control of access for base personnel.

I am neither condoning or criticizing the regulation, but know that Marines can do some crazy shit. Bases like Pendleton are huge with people from all over the world. Murders, rapes, suicides, shit someone even robbed the MCX at gunpoint. Pretty stupid considering how far 13 area is from the gate.

Point is with regs like this in place, someone should see the state of mind of the individual before their firearm is released to them. Will it prevent the FTF purchase or the one off crazy spree, of course not. Thing is, military life is about rights and privileges, and the Corps is removing the privilege (for some personnel.) They are not saying enlisted can not own a gun, shoot a gun, or go hunting, but rather on the base you will register it and keep it in a secure location.

Last edited:
Most of that stuff is already a rule on military bases.

Honestly I'm glad there aren't guns in the barracks. There were a couple of guns that I knew of not locked up in the armory, and in guys rooms in the barracks. I watched the one E6 who lived in our barracks point it at another soldier when he got drunk one night, and this was 2002 at Ft. Lewis. Living in the barracks isn't sitting in your house in TX or NY. Never had someone break into my house and force me to chug vodka, choke me out, or stuff me in my sleeping bag. Never was forced to don by body armor, kevlar, and dodge empty beer bottles at my house either. CQ should be armed, but that is it. It's hard for me to say this and I will probably get grief for it, but it's what I saw. No weapons, at all on base is dumb.

Shouldnt this have stopped yesterday's shooting at the LeJeune Gate?

Honestly I'm glad there aren't guns in the barracks. There were a couple of guns that I knew of not locked up in the armory, and in guys rooms in the barracks. I watched the one E6 who lived in our barracks point it at another soldier when he got drunk one night, and this was 2002 at Ft. Lewis. Living in the barracks isn't sitting in your house in TX or NY. Never had someone break into my house and force me to chug vodka, choke me out, or stuff me in my sleeping bag. Never was forced to don by body armor, kevlar, and dodge empty beer bottles at my house either. CQ should be armed, but that is it. It's hard for me to say this and I will probably get grief for it, but it's what I saw. No weapons, at all on base is dumb.
I once saw a guy that had been drinking-- crash his car and almost kill some people, on base!!!- I'm with you, no one, should be allowed to have a POV on base. I'm sure the pusseees you served with {and you knew them best} would not have met force with force, even if they had been allowed to have weapons, therefore I can see why it doesn't matter to you, as your buddies wouldn't have defended themselves anyway. After the school stabbing yesterday, I'm not so sure this ban shouldn't include knives off all kinds too! The only place for a knife should be in the mess, of if the job requires it, at the end of every shift- every knife and any other sharp object should also be accounted for. I'm sure you'll agree. We just can't trust SM to demonstrate good judgment, unless he/she lives off post, them by all means they should be allowed to own weapons, it's funny how once you leave the front gate you get a lot smarter.

Last edited:
Same rules already apply for the most part, just need to enforce it better at some places. Hell, even when people are issued weapons they still do stupid shit. We had one Marine shoot another because he called Janet Jackson a bitch while they had been watching a video during OIF 2. Had another Marine shoot his buddy with a flak jacket on, insisting it would stop a 9mm round. This vid reminds me of what would most likely happen in a room on base. Around mark 2:50 is where things go sideways

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fzee_gun-control-fail-wwii-shotgun-goes-off-wait-for-it_fun

The same individuals who will be restricted from possessing firearms on base are also restricted from owning a pov. Usually E3 and below. Not exclusive to any base, but somewhat common.

I once saw a guy that had been drinking-- crash his car and almost kill some people, on base!!!- I'm with you, no one, should be allowed to have a POV on base. I'm sure the pusseees you served with {and you knew them best} would not have met force with force, even if they had been allowed to have weapons, therefore I can see why it doesn't matter to you, as your buddies wouldn't have defended themselves anyway. After the school stabbing yesterday, I'm not so sure this ban shouldn't include knives off all kinds too! The only place for a knife should be in the mess, of if the job requires it, at the end of every shift- every knife and any other sharp object should also be accounted for. I'm sure you'll agree. We just can't trust SM to demonstrate good judgment, unless he/she lives off post, them by all means they should be allowed to own weapons, it's funny how once you leave the front gate you get a lot smarter.

You nailed it, your logic is solid.

High five for that impressive brain dump of a post.

No registration will ever curb any violence, it's all absurd.

As for soldiers not being able to defend themselves, I see no problem with them CC on post, or arming the CQ's/Staff Duties.

No registration will ever curb any violence, it's all absurd.

As for soldiers not being able to defend themselves, I see no problem with them CC on post, or arming the CQ's/Staff Duties.

Lopez actually started his little rampage at the admin building of the 49th Trans, which should have one person armed. People should listen to us...

IF

...IF only my dad had pulled out I wouldn't have to go through life scared shitless of every little thing that might or could happen while I wait/hope/pray for the government to ensure my total safety because I'm too stupid to realize that rules were broken in order to commit the bad thing that I'm so afraid of and that future criminals will not be deterred by more rules from committing another crime.

Thanks dad.

I'll admit to seeing some weird things in open squad bay living to include the guy from the top bunk sleep pissing all over the guy in the bottom bunk and one dude jerking off on another guys pillow for reasons I know not why but your singular experiences seem a little over the top. Any reason you attained such attention?

Let me get this straight... Marine aviator is allowed (and trusted with!!) to strap on a jet thingy with bomb thingies and given full authority of his jet stick thingy which makes the jet thingy move around and do stuff in some designated area where stuff can be done now just imagine headlines if those bomb thingies do their stuff in designated area which wasn't agreed upon by both parties. But the same marine aviator is not allowed to put a little steel thingy with smaller brass, copper and lead thingies in his pants (no not the artificial man thingy for you sickos out there...) and move around a base or heaven forbid have it in his house on the base.

Calling Yossarian to make a smart comment...

Of note in this thread...Cause/effects not proven
Psychiatrists previously up until maybe late 80's, were paid to provide psychotherapy, and medications were adjunctive, but now there is no money in psychotherapy, so they are paid for short visits and to give meds.

Meds do help some individuals but we are never shown the true percentage of improvements i.e. numerator/denominator...only the outlier failures in the numerator which are spectacular when in the news

Finally...every psycho mass killer started his life drinking milk...cause and effect? Not really...

These rules are already in place, no new news here folks...been this way for a long time...

pmclaine- I was the first private, along with my battle buddy from basic, that my platoon in the 173rd had seen in a while. Everyone when we show up are E4's. There was a lot of hazing that we went through. I wasn't allowed to walk anywhere for about the first month while there. If I went anywhere with one of the SPC I had to run from where they were walking to something they pointed out in the direction we were walking, then back to them to assign a new target. If they were drinking, and I was sleeping, they would bust in my room and choke me out. It was a game with them to see if I was tough, that lasted for a couple of weeks. If we were standing by for formation or anything, they would take turns choking me out or tapping me out. They had all been doing combatives, I hadn't learned any yet. I learned quickly and within the year was attending a course with Relson Gracie and became an instructor for our platoon. The beer bottles game was something the senior e4's or e5's would do on the weekend when they were shit faced and looking for something to do. I spent most weekends traveling Italy for this exact reason. Everyones military experiances differ, mine was a little rougher than most I guess. I wouldn't have changed it, a little hazing never really hurts. My PT scores were always over 300, and I got really good at grappling, so it worked out.

Last edited:
pmclaine- I was the first private, along with my battle buddy from basic, that my platoon in the 173rd had seen in a while. Everyone when we show up are E4's. There was a lot of hazing that we went through. I wasn't allowed to walk anywhere for about the first month while there. If I went anywhere with one of the SPC I had to run from where they were walking to something they pointed out in the direction we were walking, then back to them to assign a new target. If they were drinking, and I was sleeping, they would bust in my room and choke me out. It was a game with them to see if I was tough, that lasted for a couple of weeks. If we were standing by for formation or anything, they would take turns choking me out or tapping me out. They had all been doing combatives, I hadn't learned any yet. I learned quickly and within the year was attending a course with Relson Gracie and became an instructor for our platoon. The beer bottles game was something the senior e4's or e5's would do on the weekend when they were shit faced and looking for something to do. I spent most weekends traveling Italy for this exact reason. Everyones military experiances differ, mine was a little rougher than most I guess. I wouldn't have changed it, a little hazing never really hurts. My PT scores were always over 300, and I got really good at grappling, so it worked out.

Shows good things about you that you stuck with it.

My initiation consisted of singing the Marine Corps Hymn while getting a pink belly covered with 29 Palms sand, pine sol and rubbing alcohol. The key to making sure there wasn't a second round of singing was to hurt someone on the first take down. It ended up being the only night at CAX I slept warmly in my OD green down sleeping bag.

Shows good things about you that you stuck with it.

My initiation consisted of singing the Marine Corps Hymn while getting a pink belly covered with 29 Palms sand, pine sol and rubbing alcohol. The key to making sure there wasn't a second round of singing was to hurt someone on the first take down. It ended up being the only night at CAX I slept warmly in my OD green down sleeping bag.

Pink bellys were always reserved for bdays in all the units I've belonged to. I have two Marines in my platoon right now and have heard stories of having to do shots of CLP and eating dust bunnies. Sounded like they got it worse than I did. Don't think I would have done the shot of CLP with out someone getting stabbed.

Pink bellys were always reserved for bdays in all the units I've belonged to. I have two Marines in my platoon right now and have heard stories of having to do shots of CLP and eating dust bunnies. Sounded like they got it worse than I did. Don't think I would have done the shot of CLP with out someone getting stabbed.

I was anti-tank/assault and the Gunny assigning boots to that MOS based it on how high your ASVAB was.

So being an Infantry Nerd in a Weapons Company had its benefits I was unaware of.

IF

...IF only my dad had pulled out I wouldn't have to go through life scared shitless of every little thing that might or could happen while I wait/hope/pray for the government to ensure my total safety because I'm too stupid to realize that rules were broken in order to commit the bad thing that I'm so afraid of and that future criminals will not be deterred by more rules from committing another crime.

Thanks dad.

I had Rudyard Kipling in mind when I posted above. Compare/Contrast my version of IF with his version of "IF" and realize how far we have fallen and the harm of the nanny state conditioning has done to society.

Rudyard Kipling
If

If

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

Our military has kicked ass since 9/11. Sadly Im beginning to believe the home front surrendered on that day (probably before) in the hopes of gauranteeing their comfortable lives and a false security.

If you read the following link keep in mind Brandies is the Jesuit school equivalent for the Jewish Faith.

Phyllis Chesler: Brandeis Caves in to Academic Lynch Mob in Shunning Ayaan Hirsi Ali

We are giving up our freedoms like a sheep offering its neck to the butchers knife.

Here is Brandeis contact page

http://www.brandeis.edu/about/contact.html

I think many on this site are well educated on what appeasement will bring us.

Last edited:

Holy crap a shot of CLP would cause me to go ape sh*t. After reading that I guess I didnt have it so bad. Some of the crap I had to do....

Cut grass with scissors
Do combatives with the best combatives E-5 i have ever seen
Perform CQ duty while standing on a milk crate
get drop kicked while wearing IBA
I did get the worst wedgy of my life when I first reported to my unit, i literally thought i was going to have to go to the TMC to have it removed.

When rats overpopulate in a cage, they become homicidal, cannibalistic, homosexual, and kill over every bit of space, food, or drop of water.
Sound familiar?

Remember, rats are used for medical expereiments becuase thay do to a point act like humans in both behavior and cardiopulmonary function as well as physiological function

When rats overpopulate in a cage, they become homicidal, cannibalistic, homosexual, and kill over every bit of space, food, or drop of water.
Sound familiar?

Remember, rats are used for medical expereiments becuase thay do to a point act like humans in both behavior and cardiopulmonary function as well as physiological function

lol.

White mice and rats, specifically engineered, are used in experiments because they can be trusted to be homogeneous in their DNA make up and so can be used effectively for comparative studies of reactions to a variety of things.

Rats are not effective predictors of human behaviour. They have overcrowding tolerances way beyond that of humans. You ought to stop reading 'Reasons why we're gay' By A. Mormon.

Here's the actual MARADMIN...nothing really changed ( I just left Pendleton).

R 031603Z APR 14
UNCLASSIFIED/
MARADMIN 176/14
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF,2007/CMC WASHINGTON DC DMCS(UC)/F002//
SUBJ/INTERIM GUIDANCE FOR PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS POLICY ABOARD MARINE CORPS INSTALLATIONS//
REF/A/DOC/USD(I) WASHINGTON DC/17APR2012//
REF/B/DOC/CMC WASHINGTON DC PPO PS/05JUN2009//
REF/C/DOC/COMUSFFC AND COMMARFORCOM/31OCT2013//
NARR/REFERENCE (A) IS DOD MANUAL 5100.76, PHYSICAL SECURITY OF SENSITIVE CONVENTIONAL ARMS, AMMUNITION, AND EXPLOSIVES. REFERENCE (B) IS MCO 5530.14A, MARINE CORPS PHYSICAL SECURITY PROGRAM MANUAL, WHICH ADDRESSES THE COMMANDER'S AUTHORITY TO AUTHORIZE STORAGE OF PERSONAL WEAPONS AND AMMUNITION ABOARD INSTALLATIONS. REFERENCE (C) IS THE COMMANDER, U.S. FLEET FORCES COMMAND AND COMMANDER, U.S. MARINE CORPS FORCES COMMAND BASE, STATION, AND INSTALLATION PHYSICAL SECURITY ASSESSMENT REPORT, PART 2.//
POC/MR. TONY PIERCE/CIV/UNIT: PPO PS/EMAIL: CHARLES.A.PIERCE1(AT)USMC.MIL/TEL: (703) 695-7202//
POC/MR. BOB RICE/CIV/UNIT: MCICOM/EMAIL: ROBERT.D.RICE(AT)USMC.MIL/TEL: (571) 256-8420//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. FOLLOWING THE WASHINGTON NAVY YARD SHOOTING ON 16 SEPTEMBER 2013, THE MARINE CORPS CONDUCTED A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF SERVICE POLICY RELATED TO THE HANDLING, STORAGE, AND ACCOUNTABILITY OF PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION ABOARD OUR INSTALLATIONS. AS A RESULT OF THAT REVIEW, GAPS IN POLICY WERE IDENTIFIED. THIS MARADMIN ADDRESSES THESE GAPS WHILE REEMPHASIZING CURRENT GUIDANCE IN REFERENCES (A) AND (B). IN ORDER TO ENSURE GOOD ORDER, DISCIPLINE, SECURITY, AND FORCE PROTECTION, WE WILL MORE AGGRESSIVELY ADDRESS FIREARMS POLICIES ACROSS OUR TOTAL FORCE THROUGH MORE CONSISTENT ENFORCEMENT OF REGULATIONS, ENGAGED LEADERSHIP, AND INCREASED ACCOUNTABILITY. MARINES ARE EXPECTED TO HANDLE PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS WITH THE SAME LEVEL OF SAFETY AND PROFESSIONALISM THAT IS REQUIRED WHEN HANDLING THEIR INDIVIDUAL T/O WEAPONS.
2. BACKGROUND. REFERENCE (A) PROVIDES BROAD OVERARCHING PHYSICAL SECURITY POLICY FOR CONVENTIONAL ARMS, AMMUNITION AND EXPLOSIVES. AS A RESULT OF RECENT INCIDENTS INVOLVING THE MISUSE OF FIREARMS ABOARD MARINE CORPS BASES AND STATIONS, IN ORDER TO ENSURE FULL COMPLIANCE WITH REFERENCE (B), AND AS DIRECTED BY REFERENCE (C), A HEADQUARTERS MARINE CORPS STUDY GROUP LED BY COMMANDER, MARINE FORCES COMMAND AND PRIMARILY SUPPORTED BY THE DEPUTY COMMANDANT FOR PLANS, POLICIES AND OPERATIONS, AND THE DEPUTY COMMANDANT FOR INSTALLATIONS AND LOGISTICS, WAS FORMED TO REVIEW PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. THE REVIEW FOUND THAT DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD) GUIDANCE ASSIGNS RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONALLY OWNED FIREARMS TO DOD COMPONENTS AND THAT CURRENT MARINE CORPS POLICY DOES ADDRESS THE POSSESSION, SECURITY, REGISTRATION, AND STORAGE. HOWEVER, THERE IS NO OVERARCHING PRESCRIPTIVE INSTRUCTION ADEQUATELY GOVERNING THE USE AND HANDLING OF PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS ABOARD INSTALLATIONS AT EITHER THE DOD OR MARINE CORPS LEVEL. ACCORDINGLY, THE INTENT OF THIS MARADMIN IS TO PUBLISH THE MINIMUM BASELINE STANDARDS FOR ALL MARINE INSTALLATIONS AS INTERIM POLICY UNTIL DOD GUIDANCE IS UPDATED AND THE UPDATE TO REFERENCE (B) IS COMPLETED, STAFFED, AND APPROVED.
3. EXECUTION
3.A. ALL COMMANDERS WILL REVIEW AND UPDATE THEIR CURRENT LOCAL DIRECTIVES CONCERNING PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH REFERENCE (B), THIS MARADMIN, AND IN COORDINATION WITH THEIR SERVICING HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE (TO FULFILL LABOR OBLIGATIONS). CONSISTENT WITH THE REFERENCES AND INSTALLATION COMMANDERS' INHERENT AUTHORITY TO ENSURE GOOD ORDER, DISCIPLINE, SECURITY, AND FORCE PROTECTION ABOARD THEIR RESPECTIVE INSTALLATIONS, LOCAL DIRECTIVES WILL CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT:
3.A.1. PROHIBIT PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS IN ALL FEDERAL FACILITIES, TO INCLUDE GOVERNMENT LEASED SPACES AND GOVERNMENT VEHICLES.
3.A.2. PROHIBIT CARRYING PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS AS CONCEALED WEAPONS ABOARD MARINE CORPS INSTALLATIONS.
3.A.3. ENSURE ALL PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS STORED ABOARD MARINE CORPS INSTALLATIONS ARE REGISTERED AND ON FILE WITH THE PROVOST MARSHAL'S OFFICE/MARINE CORPS POLICE DEPARTMENT.
3.A.4. PROHIBIT STORAGE OF PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION IN BACHELOR ENLISTED QUARTERS (BEQ) (NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICERS AND BELOW). STORAGE WITHIN THE BACHELOR OFFICER QUARTERS (BOQ) AND STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER BEQ IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE INSTALLATION COMMANDER. COMMANDERS ARE AUTHORIZED TO ALLOW MARINES TO STORE PERSONALLY OWNED FIREARMS IN UNIT OR INSTALLATION ARMORIES.
3.A.5. REEMPHASIZE COMPLIANCE REGARDING STORAGE OF PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION IN GOVERNMENT FAMILY HOUSING.
3.A.6. IN ALL CASES, PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS WILL BE STORED IN A FULLY ENCASED CONTAINER (E.G. COMMERCIAL GUN SAFE, HARD PLASTIC CASE, ETC.) THAT IS CAPABLE OF COMPLETELY ENCLOSING THE FIREARMS AND BEING LOCKED WITH A KEY OR COMBINATION LOCK. ALL FIREARMS WILL BE FITTED WITH A TRIGGER LOCK.
3.A.7. AMMUNITION MUST BE STORED SEPARATELY FROM FIREARMS AND IN A CONTAINER CAPABLE OF BEING LOCKED WITH A KEY OR COMBINATION LOCK.
3.A.8. PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS WILL NOT BE STORED IN PRIVATELY OWNED VEHICLES (POV'S) ABOARD MARINE CORPS INSTALLATIONS.
3.A.9. ALL PERSONNEL WILL CONTINUE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS FOR THE PURCHASE, REGISTRATION, TRANSPORTATION, AND STORAGE OF PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION.
3.A.10. TRANSPORTING PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS IS AUTHORIZED IN POV'S TO AND FROM AN AUTHORIZED STORAGE AREA OR TO AN OFF-BASE LOCATION CONSISTENT WITH FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS. THEY MAY ALSO BE TRANSPORTED TO AND FROM ON-BASE AREAS WHERE FIREARMS USE IS AUTHORIZED, SUCH AS HUNTING AREAS OR RECREATIONAL SHOOTING RANGES. CURRENT POLICIES THAT PERMIT HUNTERS ON BASES ARE ADEQUATE AND THIS MARADMIN DOES NOT REQUIRE THEIR WEAPONS TO BE REGISTERED UNLESS THEY ARE STORED ON BASE.
3.A.11. COMMANDERS WILL ENSURE ALL PERSONNEL UNDERSTAND AND COMPLY WITH THE CONTENTS OF THIS MARADMIN.
3.B. COMMANDERS WITH OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITY OVER AN ARMORY WILL:
3.B.1. ENSURE DAILY SIGHT COUNTS AND INVENTORIES REFLECT ACCOUNTABILITY AND PROPER STORAGE OF PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARMS.
3.B.2. ENSURE ANY PRIVATELY OWNED FIREARM WHOSE OWNER CANNOT BE DETERMINED IS DISPOSED OF IN ACCORDANCE WITH GUIDANCE CONTAINED IN THE REFERENCES.
4. COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS
4.A. INSTALLATION COMMANDERS WILL COORDINATE WITH THEIR SUPPORTED COMMANDERS/TENANTS TO ENSURE THAT THEY UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTS OF THIS MARADMIN AND ITS APPLICABILITY.
4.B. TENANT COMMANDS AND ACTIVITIES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO BASE ORDERS ABOARD MARINE CORPS INSTALLATIONS WILL COMPLY WITH THIS MARADMIN AND APPLICABLE ORDERS/DIRECTIVES.
4.C. GUIDANCE CONTAINED IN THIS MARADMIN WILL BE INCORPORATED INTO THE NEXT REVISION TO REFERENCE (B).
5. SIGNAL. THIS MARADMIN IS APPLICABLE TO THE MARINE CORPS TOTAL FORCE.
6. RELEASE AUTHORIZED BY GENERAL JOHN. M. PAXTON, JR., ASSISTANT COMMANDANT OF THE MARINE CORPS.//

lol.

White mice and rats, specifically engineered, are used in experiments because they can be trusted to be homogeneous in their DNA make up and so can be used effectively for comparative studies of reactions to a variety of things.

Rats are not effective predictors of human behaviour. They have overcrowding tolerances way beyond that of humans. You ought to stop reading 'Reasons why we're gay' By A. Mormon.

For an intelligent person, you always make the most ignorant statements. What you refer to are medically altered SKID, and Knock Out, mice and rats, not the normal rattus used in psychology experiments.
As to the reading of anything gay, I'll leave that to you. I prefer college texts for knowledge, and gun non fiction or fiction for recreational reading. It was only in the Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fifth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment Manualthat your homosexuality has stopped being a disorder and has now become a medical genetic problem. Your homosexuality is of course being studied as a genetic problem of either coding mutations, or protein mutations, but so far there is no concrete evidence to sustain the premise. The recent move out of psychological disorders of your homosexuality is seen as a mostly societal and political acceptance of same, not a medical or psychological review to support it.

The Japanese are a homogenous society and do suffer the aforementioned issues. They are just a lot more discrete about their dirty laundry.

As to the USMC forcing more stringent rules on PoW's on board installation, if a Marine lives off base, or has a friend off base, it is simple enough to bring the weapon on base to commit a crime. Without a 100% vehicle or personnel search of every entering vehicle or person, this will not, can not, be preventive behavior to stop a mayhem crime.

For an intelligent person, you always make the most ignorant statements. What you refer to are medically altered SKID, and Knock Out, mice and rats, not the normal rattus used in psychology experiments.
As to the reading of anything gay, I'll leave that to you. I prefer college texts for knowledge, and gun non fiction or fiction for recreational reading. It was only in the Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fifth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment Manualthat your homosexuality has stopped being a disorder and has now become a medical genetic problem. Your homosexuality is of course being studied as a genetic problem of either coding mutations, or protein mutations, but so far there is no concrete evidence to sustain the premise. The recent move out of psychological disorders of your homosexuality is seen as a mostly societal and political acceptance of same, not a medical or psychological review to support it.

The Japanese are a homogenous society and do suffer the aforementioned issues. They are just a lot more discrete about their dirty laundry.

As to the USMC forcing more stringent rules on PoW's on board installation, if a Marine lives off base, or has a friend off base, it is simple enough to bring the weapon on base to commit a crime. Without a 100% vehicle or personnel search of every entering vehicle or person, this will not, can not, be preventive behavior to stop a mayhem crime.

Leaving your 3rd grade humor aside you've failed to provide any references that support your statement of rats being predictors of human behavior. Rats are used for stimuli response experiments but not wholesale human response at the level where sexual orientation can be fundamentally altered. Your statement regarding overcrowding is banal as overcrowding itself is not causal. Along with it has to be scarcity of resources for instance, for societal norms to degrade wholesale. Try reading the books in the library.