• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Marine Pilots

dlc356

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2006
B'ham, Alabama
A buddy sent this to me off a drag racing forum he goes to. Thought I'd share...

This conversation was recorded on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz, while flying from Europe to Dubai .

<span style="font-weight: bold">Iranian Air Defense Radar:</span> 'Unknown aircraft at (location unknown), you are in Iranian airspace. Identify yourself.'

<span style="font-weight: bold">Aircraft:</span> 'This is a United States aircraft. I am not in Iranian airspace, I am in Iraqi airspace.'

<span style="font-weight: bold">Iranian Air Defense Radar:</span> 'You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!'

<span style="font-weight: bold">Aircraft:</span> 'This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up, I'll wait!'

<span style="font-weight: bold">Iranian Air Defense Radar:</span> (no response ... total silence)
fa-18_07.jpg

Re: Marine Pilots

Good one isn't it I got it in an email and posted it on LS1tech and here to share glad to see it being reposted.

repost or not it still kicks ass

You ARE aware the Navy keeps the Marine pilots flying over lunch, aren't you?

Helps to keep the Jarheads from forgetting how to do it.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You ARE aware the Navy keeps the Marine pilots flying over lunch, aren't you?

Helps to keep the Jarheads from forgetting how to do it.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Funny, I'm currently deployed with 12 Marine Corps Hornets..........and 2 Corpsman. We seem to manage! Not to mention my 500+ days of seatime where we consistently showed the Navy how to do business on their own turf!

I'm just messing with you.
wink.gif

No problems....I've spent my time over in the PG and IO drilling gator squares with Harriers...13 1/2 months worth.

It's a funny joke. Like Turd Furgeson's a funny name.
wink.gif