• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mark 4 CQ/T, awesome scope

Plasmech

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2009
I looked through a Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T scope today. Simply <span style="font-style: italic">awesome</span> scope. Built like a tank, crystal clear, superbly sharp reticle, all around good design. I left the gun shop wanting to take the Eotech and 4x magnifier off my AR-15 and replace it with the CQ/T. Very unique product. The only thing better would *possibly* be an ACOG with adjustable zoom, for my 16.1" carbine anyway. Check 'em out someday!

Re: Mark 4 CQ/T, awesome scope

I take it that you didn't buy it yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tbag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I take it that you didn't buy it yet? </div></div>

No, I didn't buy it yet. I want to see what I can get for my 4x magnifier and 512 Eotech. The 4x is not even made anymore.

I had one, but traded it. I had laser eye surgery, and my eyes strugle to make the orange circle crisp. The glass was phenominally clear, and the scope is built like a tank. If it had a good BDC in it that wan non ilum, I would still own mine

For what it's worth the yellow looked fine to me.