• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark 4 M1 turret to Mark 5

Tactical one

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2008
Central, USA
I switched my scope from a Mark 4 M1 8.5 x 25 to a Mark 5 7 x 35. I have all the settings for my Mark 4 M1 knobs is there an easy conversion to .1MRAD?

You can use something like JBM Ballistics or Strelok that will give outputs in Mil and MOA in the same chart. You could also divide your dope by 3.438. After converting I'd just go and confirm everything to make sure the scope is tracking and everything is good to go.

You can use something like JBM Ballistics or Strelok that will give outputs in Mil and MOA in the same chart. You could also divide your dope by 3.438. After converting I'd just go and confirm everything to make sure the scope is tracking and everything is good to go.
Thank you!

Try Custom Turret Systems. He makes labels that wrap around your turrets in MOA or MIL increments. I purchased a MIL label for my Leupold 4x14-50 Scope (M1 Turret) because I wanted my turrets matched to my TMR reticle. The Leupold custom shop is not operational so it was the only choice I had. Well, I'm surprised to say they work as advertised and the options and customization is infinite. Inexpensive also.

Try Custom Turret Systems. He makes labels that wrap around your turrets in MOA or MIL increments. I purchased a MIL label for my Leupold 4x14-50 Scope (M1 Turret) because I wanted my turrets matched to my TMR reticle. The Leupold custom shop is not operational so it was the only choice I had. Well, I'm surprised to say they work as advertised and the options and customization is infinite. Inexpensive also.
Good idea. Thanks.