• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark Gordon mailed my M2013/XLR build today! *Pics*

RyeDaddy

Dickhole
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Hellbound in Fort Worth, TX
Got the tracking info via email today, she'll be here Tuesday! Can't wait! We're in the middle of moving, so all my reloading stuff is packed up. Won't get around to shooting it for two weeks or so, but I'll be finger banging it constantly I'm sure till then. It's taken me a year to get this together from the time I first decided to start buying parts, what's another 2 weeks?

Specs:
Badger Ordnance M2013
Bartlein gain twist (8.75"-8") Whitley medium Palma finished at 24"
XLR Carbon folding chassis w/15" handguard, paint by ShortBus
CG Xtreme 2 stage trigger
AW mags
SAS TOMB mount for suppressor

Action is Cerakoted in FDE with Patriot Brown accents, and chambered in 6.5 Super LR. The rifle will wear a Nightforce F1 till I get enough scratch for a 5-25x of some sort. Leaning Premier, but I'm gonna check out the BEAST before I buy anything. It'll be a steel bangin' practical rifle but hope to get it out to the woods before deer season ends.

Thanks to Mark and Branden for their hard work on this, looks awesome and turned out EXACTLY like I wanted it. Thanks also to BigJoe29, although we've never met he inspired me to go with the desert multicam with some of his build pics.

Without further ado, here are some pics Mark sent me of it completed. I'll get some more of it once it's home, gonna be a long weekend waiting. :)

29bkn83.jpg

nmf3at.jpg

1zpmaex.jpg

1537cet.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that nice! I'm not a fan of those style if stocks but that is sharp. I can't wait either, I hope mines next to be shipped :)

Ryedaddy, Mark and Brandon....you took a stock of which i am not a fan, an action of which i am not a fan...and put them together and and made a rifle I like very much. Nice work.

Last edited:
Awesome and congrats! I hope it is rainy and windy by FW, so you won't feel too bad for not shooting it right away ;)
Nevertheless, betcha it won't take you too long to get your reloading gear out of the box.

Thanks guys.

Ombre Noire, you are correct. I'm all hooby dooby to get my stuff unpacked and my bench set back up. Don't give a shit about beds or couches, TV can wait. Gotta get my new bitch up and runnin'!

Now's the perfect time of year here, it's not surface-of-the-sun hot. Timing on completion couldn't have been better.
Only have 2 pounds of H4350 left to start with, gotta start working on finding some more.

Just wanted to try something different. I called Bartlein and they told me the constant forward pressure of the bullet pulling on the leading edge of the lands made for less harmonics.

I don't whether or not that will turn out to be the case, but wanted to check it out.

If anyone is interested in the reamer specs, I used 0.140" freebore and 136 grain Scenar L's are into the lands at 2.912" COAL. My tools to measure B/O and all my other bullets compare are boxed.

2ppwivt.jpg

Scope needs paint. Gimme a call when you're ready! :D

Whole package looks great, I did swapping out the OD for the dark brown on that camo, turned out even better than the standard colors on the desert multicam!

Thanks again!

Branden

I will B. I wanted to paint the scope and mount originally when I sent out the package but this scope will be back on my POF eventually when I get the money together for a 5-25x for this rig. When I end up with a new scope for this rifle I'll give you a call.

I'm very happy with the OD in there, your paint jobs are great.