• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mark IV 22/45 parts

kc7pwx

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2020
Washington
I am trying to build a Mark IV 22/45 and have found every part but one.
Can't find the Factory left side safety lever.
Being left handed I am not wanting a safety lever that is only on the left side of the gun, the cornerstone.
If anyone knows of a source for the Mark iv 22/45 factory left side safety lever any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Have you looked on Wirthwein? If you don't see it listed, you could probably call them...they usually have everything. Or you could call Ruger and ask them. One of those two should be able to hook you up.

I called Wirthwein 2 weeks ago today. The lady who answered the phone took my number and said she would call me back when she had more information.

Were Ruger is concerned they made that part a factory install only because of the Kraken lower that Tandemkross makes. Ruger does not want people to be able to complete a Kraken without all ready having a Ruger Mark IV 22/45 gun.

• Sad
Reactions: Cowpokey
Yes it would and I may have to resort to that but I do not like the fact that as a left handed shooter you have to brake your grip on the firearm to manipulate the safety if your not using both hands.

Go to gunbroker and type in “gunbusters”. They sell the parts kits for any guns they destroy. You might get lucky—they post the new kits Sunday night.

Not smart enough on this pistol to know if its an odd part or on all the 22/45s.

Good luck.