• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mark5 Leupold 5-25 vs US Optic B25 5-25

Aviatorfreak

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2019
Hey guys. Was looking at trading my Mark 5 leupold 5-25 for a us optics. Any thoughts? I like everything about the leupold. Except the field of view

The US Optics is a better scope in every aspect except maybe size. It’s a long scope. I had both and only have the USOs left. You won’t be disappointed.

USO...Or pretty much anything else, over a Leupold. That's one of several brands I will not own again. They're not bad scopes (except for the MK4...They were a dumpster fire of hot garbage), there's just better out there nowadays for the money. IMO, the MK5HD is way overpriced for what you get, but that's simply my opinion.

I own both.

To me, the only reason to go with the lower field of view of the Leupold is if Leupold has a “must have” feature that the USO doesn’t offer like a specific reticle design or a locking elevation turret etc.

-Stan