• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Mark7 Evolution with Autodrive

bigpeddler

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 1, 2018
    Up North
    I'll probably regret this, but I am going to sell my Mark7 Evolution with Autodrive. I used it manually for about 6 months before adding the auto drive. I have the swage sense, powder sense, and bullet sense. I have loaded 9mm, 223, 300 blk, 45 act, 10mm. I have also trimmed with the Bosch router. Powder drops are the manual case activated versions. I've never had issues with consistency like some people claim. I typically check every 100-150 rounds to verify loads are consistent. I am keep all my dies.

Reason for selling, I was planning to get into competitive shooting after a winter of competitive shooting indoors. ...only to realize I have too many other hobbies to do.

Here is a list of what I have for sale.
    Evolution Press$3,000
    Mr Bulletfeeder$450
    Auto Drive$2,000
    Toolhead$250
    Toolhead$250
    Offset Toolhead$275
    Swage Sense$250
    Powder Sense$250
    Bullet Sense$350
    Remote Stop Switch$25
    Pistol Powder Drop$325
    Rifle Powder Drop$325
    Second Guide Rod$150
    .40/10mm conversion kit$275
    223 conversion kit$200
    300 blk conversion kit$200
    Total$8,575

To sweeten the deal, I will sell 5k small pistol primers with the press for an extra $200 (only to the buyer of the press). Located in MN, and would be up for a roadtrip for the right price.

Asking $7300

Reactions: WhatWhat.223