• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marlin 1894 44mag

Or

Put that one on the front scope mount holes and remove the aperture. Both of the Williams 336 models can fit the rear holes but hang over the back of the receiver.

Reactions: BLEE
Mmm….since you got a classic JM stamped 1894 why not go with a Skinner Express sight? My 1895M and 39A both wear Skinners and I think they really complement the classic lines of these lever actions.

Here’s a pic of Skinner Alaskans on the 1895M
1645758625140.jpeg

If your stock front sight is still securely in place, I would not fuck with it. Leave the ramp in place and only replace the dove tail if you must.

Mmm….since you got a classic JM stamped 1894 why not go with a Skinner Express sight? My 1895M and 39A both wear Skinners and I think they really complement the classic lines of these lever actions.

Here’s a pic of Skinner Alaskans on the 1895M
View attachment 7815224
That was the other brand I couldn't recall.

Thanks for all the replies ! Still haven't decided which sight to go with but i really like the looks of the Skinner Express.

Reactions: Two36
Have you shot it? I’m with Fanninland.

Wait for a new Ruglin - it will be threaded with ghost sights.

Haven't shot it yet . Had surgery right after i bought it and waiting to heal up and get stiches out.

I love the RPP sights, I've got them on any lever gun they fit on. I've used Brockman in the past, they're pretty decent too.

The RPP loading gate is a great upgrade too.