• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

marlin 25m 22mag

chevelle66

Private
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2011
KANSAS
Im not really new to guns but jst got to a point where i could actually start buying one here and there. I recently picked up a marlin 25m 22MAG and i was wondering if anybody knew of any aftermarket stocks to make it look more tactical jst for fun.
I have also seen tht the 925m is very similar to the 25m except it has a better trigger. i would be happy jst switching it over to a synthetic stock frm the 925m if tht was possible. Ive jst looked all over and have found nothing.

Re: marlin 25m 22mag

Something like this?

post-505-1237127299_thumb.jpg

Oh wait, nvm, that's a 25MN not a 25M.

I don't know what the difference is between those two actions but if you really want that gun in something tacticool then I suggest sending it off to a stock maker and have them write a new inletting program for your specific action. It's going to cost you a ton of money but your end result will be what you asked for.

-Dylan

The boyd's tacticool will fit the newer models 917, 925 ... I am not 100% sure but I think the action screw spacing on the older 25 models are the same as the newer 925s and therefore, the Boyds stock would fit them as well.

something like tht would be perfect actually. jst somethin to make it a lil different and fun

I have a marlin 25mn have had it for years couldnt find any after market tactical looking parts. Mine shoots very well for what it is. Boyds has some stocks that fit it but nothing with tactical look. I just duracoated mine olive green and woodland brown looks cool.