• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB Marlin 336 dark 30-30

Wanting To Buy
I put one on my back burner also. Almost impossible to find and the ones you do are going for stupid money. I'm hoping now that Ruger has acquired Marlin they will put these back into production and get this niche filled. I have a hankering to suppress a Marlin lever 30-30 and refuse to cut down/thread the barrels on my classic 336s.

Reactions: Jgunner
I put one on my back burner also. Almost impossible to find and the ones you do are going for stupid money. I'm hoping now that Ruger has acquired Marlin they will put these back into production and get this niche filled. I have a hankering to suppress a Marlin lever 30-30 and refuse to cut down/thread the barrels on my classic 336s.
I shoot my 336 dark with a dominus. Its pretty cool

It's already in the new pamphlets so only a matter of time. I'll probably buy a new one also when they hit the market.

Reactions: bigdaddydmd
I don't know if I have what anyone wants, but I'll try to post some pics, to see if it is.
hopefully within a few days.

I too am wanting to a suppressed 3030. Already have the TBAC Dominus, just wanting a find a nice short barreled lever gun to take into the brush.

I have a brand new dark 3030 marlin new in the box if anyone is interested

Last edited: