• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

marlin 925m?????

rackchaser71

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2010
myakka city FL
I dont see many around here, is it because they just arnt that good of a shooter or what? i love mine, payed 230$ for gun scope and box of bullets at walmart. its even got a laminated stock, i floated the barrel and this thing shoots nice, anyone else out there shooting this gun? .22 mag

Re: marlin 925m?????

My 925 is chambered in .22LR and I think it's a heck of good rifle.

The marlin rimfires are excellent. I've had a couple, my dad owns a couple. The downfall is the trigger is crummy from the factory.

The barrels shoot exceptionally well.

I like my 925. Really accurate, but for some reason, it isnt really filling the void .Im gonna pick up a savage mkII. The thing is, is I dont know whether the bull barrel is needed for long range 22 shootin. lol

where do i get a trigger for this thing, i was at the range yesterday and pumped a whole box of cci's into a 3" circle at 100, if i had a trigger this thing would be amazing