• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Marlin XT-22VR??

keith jones

Minuteman
Sep 14, 2010
Bulls Gap,TN
I have seen these guns on marlin website but cant find one for sale. Buds gun shop has them for 187.00 but sold out everyone sold out whats the deal. I may be overlooking anyone know??

Re: Marlin XT-22VR??

The new heavy barrel Marlin 22s are now listed at $187! That's even better than the $225 initially listed by Gun Genie.

Marlin XT-22VR for $225 at Gun Genie

Oh yah, I'm going to buy one (or 3) too, but Marlin has already said something about getting them out into shooters hands by spring.

Of course "spring" is a pretty broad timeframe, so who knows. All I know is I'm getting at LEAST one. My past experience with other heavy barrel target Marlin 22s has been EXCELLENT. (700/7000/2000)

And now that there's a company making high capacity 25-rd banana Marlin 22 mags, the aftermarket is starting to show interest in Marlin.

Marlin .22 25-rd Hi Cap Mags by Shooters Ridge

That is what is shows at buds gun shop online not for sure that will be the going price!!!!

i got a whiff of this a few months ago,

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2288278&page=1

but still have not heard of any range reports. from any of the "testing magazines" that get them in advance, or from anyone else. i think my CZ fund may be going into one of these instead.

they have decent pics on the marlin ? remington site now of all the xt lineup.