• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

marriage equality act

1615941646778.jpeg

So if I marry a woman that has a penis, then decide I am a girl, does she have to support me for life?
Fixed for a YES

Example, if Barry divorces Michelle, Barry will get alimony for life

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
The words "marriage" and "equality" just don't seem to belong next to each other.

Reactions: KYAggie
So what happened as Rome fell? I assume political influence throughout the region, but what happened to the people? Outside of the governmental types, how was the population affected?

Branden

Well, they became Italians.

Which should tell you everything. Have you ever tried driving in Naples? Or looked at the wiring of a Fiat?

But... scattered to the winds. Took 1200 years for them to come close to the 'civilization' they had before they started cornholing each other and living on bread and circuses.

Cheers,

Sirhr

So we are going to be Mexicans?

Which should tell you everything. Have you ever tried driving in Naples? Or looked at the wiring of a Fiat?

But... scattered to the winds. Took 1200 years for them to come close to the 'civilization' they had before they started cornholing each other and living on bread and circuses.

Cheers,

Sirhr
Canada is going to be speaking mexifrench?

Cheers,

Sirhr
If God didn't want everyone cornholing each other he would of made everyone's penis 1" long not just the 6.5 shooters.

So here is what I dont get and what bitches me. These people are maybe 1% of the US population. Why do I as part of the 99% majority have to make concessions for the 1%? Shouldnt it be the other way around?

So here is what I dont get and what bitches me. These people are maybe 1% of the US population. Why do I as part of the 99% majority have to make concessions for the 1%? Shouldnt it be the other way around?
Not really. Our gov was set up in a fashion explicitly not to be governed by mob rule. So, on that note, even if the 2A wasn’t in the Bill of rights, gun owners should be protected as a minority irregardless of whether or not the majority wants them gone. The funny thing is tho, it doesn’t seem to work that way does it?

Sirhr
Yes, and not just the wiring, but the 3765 little vacuum hoses, guaranteed to spring a leak and impossible to find.

Have you ever tried driving in Naples?
Yes - it’s hilarious! I was waiting for points to pop-up inside my windshield like a video game.

Dude on a scooter blew a red light right in front of me with one hand on the throttle, the other holding a cigarette, while turned around talking to his girlfriend. A lot of Small cars so lane cutting in cars happens on the freeway.

Red lights are simply a suggestion.

One way Street? Keep right and you’ll be fine…

The main problem with this act is it gives the irs power to revoke a religious organization, school or charity’s tax free exemption because of their religious beliefs. Liberty college will probably be the first to go then the irs will be going after Christian adoption charities that don’t believe in adopting kids into same sex families. It’s not about freedom it’s the exact opposite it’s all about government control.

I'm still trying to figure out why the government has any involvement in marriage.

Branden
It is in fact a religious term that means "one man and one woman". They should have just used a different term because that simply is not what marriage means. They shouldn't be involved period but the reason marriage is recognized and as recognized as such with such "bemefits" is because we KNOW that traditional marriage and nuclear family is VERY GOOD for a society. Things that aren't marriage do not have the same benefits for society as a whole as marriage does, so we should not encourage it, but doing what's best for the nation hasn't been cool or done by either party for a long time now

The main problem with this act is it gives the irs power to revoke a religious organization, school or charity’s tax free exemption because of their religious beliefs. Liberty college will probably be the first to go then the irs will be going after Christian adoption charities that don’t believe in adopting kids into same sex families. It’s not about freedom it’s the exact opposite it’s all about government control.

Hopefully it will not survive the Supreme Court

Every time they pass a bill that don't pass the smell test, dig deeper. It's never about what they frame it to. Alwas about more control.

They also passed that most critical anti-lynching law. I feel so much better now, knowing our brilliantly omnipotent representatives have everything under control.

I noticed in the vote it was 100% Dem support and 47 R support. As usual Dems always vote together 100% while R's can't get their head out of their asses.
I have two R's. One voted for - the other voted against. It is just like in the old days, when I had one R and one D.

The one that voted for was also the one that recently voted for Red Flag laws.

She avoids me when there was a prime opportunity to talk with me - even when I told her "handler" that I would like to talk to her. Not sure about her head, but her nose was way up high in the air.

She just got censured by four counties in the state.

She should not be surprised at the next election where she is on the ballot.

Reactions: ggmanning
So what happened as Rome fell? I assume political influence throughout the region, but what happened to the people? Outside of the governmental types, how was the population affected?

Branden

Massive political division, too much expansion. Society collapsed into polarizing groups causing civil war. Economic issues from wars/expansion campaigns. Rome split into two and their enemies took advantage until Rome was no more.

Sound familiar to our current situation?
1. Societal values collapsing
2. Political division
3. Weakened borders
4. Constant talks of seceding
5. Economic issues

We will all be earth food before it happens but the signs are aligning themselves with history.

This is really what it is about. The SC says you as a private business don't have to make a cake for a gay wedding is ok, how the hell is this going to get a pass. I doubt it will.

Remember this when they start talking about "digital currency". Just think how much more easy things will be, no cash, no credit cards, all controlled by your .gov. It will be so much more secure, no one in Kenya trying to hack your credit card. Don't worry we really will not watch every thing you buy, know where you are and turn it off if you are not a good little citizen.....that will not happen......

Hang on a sec got a collect call from Canada, some guy named Justin.

Reactions: Bradyj79

Do I miss Trump? Yes I do however I believe he would have signed this bill minus the tranny madness and pedos parading around the White House.

Republicans including the Trump family have been courting the sodomites for a while thinking they are the missing link to get Republicans over the proverbial “hump“ and secure a long term majority in Washington.

See attached article from November 2021 where the R‘s are predicting taking over Washington with the help of the sodomites. Typical Republicans following the Democrats playbook thinking they need pets to show they care and are really nice people. You don’t need to have a pet show like the democrats it’s not necessary.

”When LGBT conservatives are included in Republican campaigns, we win," Log Cabin Republicans President Charles Moran told Fox News.” OK bro how‘s the “T” in “LGBT” working out for you?

D691791D-6322-4CCE-A391-9B41020BA126.png

Do I miss Trump? Yes I do however I believe he would have signed this bill minus the tranny madness and pedos parading around the White House.

Republicans including the Trump family have been courting the sodomites for a while thinking they are the missing link to get Republicans over the proverbial “hump“ and secure a long term majority in Washington.

See attached article from November 2021 where the R‘s are predicting taking over Washington with the help of the sodomites. Typical Republicans following the Democrats playbook thinking they need pets to show they care and are really nice people. You don’t need to have a pet show like the democrats it’s not necessary.

”When LGBT conservatives are included in Republican campaigns, we win," Log Cabin Republicans President Charles Moran told Fox News.” OK bro how‘s the “T” in “LGBT” working out for you?

View attachment 8021864
Matt Walsh believes that the republicants are an opposition party.
Would Trump have signed this? Probably, if anything he would have done so to try and get political pull, to make friends so to say. But, would this legislation even be on the his desk? (Since we are talking about hyperbole).
As sirh stated, we are witnessing the fall.

Reactions: JR_77
With everything FJB is doing my daughter has decided she wants to move to the Czechia (formerly the Czech Republic). They have guns there so it might not be as bad there as it will be here after FJB is done fucking everything up.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I noticed in the vote it was 100% Dem support and 47 R support. As usual Dems always vote together 100% while R's can't get their head out of their asses.
Thats what controlled opposition is supposed to look like.
"Oh darn, we can't get nuffin done!"

Know how we know the above is a fact?
Cause we gave them the keys to the kingdom in 2016 as well as other massive majorities in the past. Without fail, theyve stood around with that, "oh shit, now what?" Look on their faces while they inserted their thumbs up their asses and lamented about poor optics, reaching accross the aisle, my dog ate my homework....literally like the Butabi brothers.
When they are in power as a majority, they show their true colors.

Well, lets think about this.

We passed some sort of 'inflation reduction' thing a few months ago. Inflation wasn't even effected by it.

So, with that thought process in mind, either marriage is now LESS equal and/or this will also be totally fucking useless.

Well, lets think about this.

We passed some sort of 'inflation reduction' thing a few months ago. Inflation wasn't even effected by it.

So, with that thought process in mind, either marriage is now LESS equal and/or this will also be totally fucking useless.
Every thing they pass is to take your money nothing more nothing less. It keeps everyone passive thinking its just another tax for something that makes your life better. The hard part is for them to come up with the names of the bills that they can say in public without laughing their asses off. The next bill will be called ... Give us your Wallet and Shut the Fuck Up Act. $$$$$$

Reactions: SilentStalkr

Cheers,

Sirhr
Back to the question if “what happened to the Romans?”

I stumbled on this yesterday while doing stuff in reloading room.

Mary Beard is a really respected classicist from Cambridge… and always distills things down to an easy-to-follow and understand form.

She has a multi-part series on Rome… which I will probably put on today. But this is a “one part” what happened to the Romans show that will get you thinking.

There are some very, very interesting correlations with our Western Society in this piece. Totally worth the watch.

Sirhr