• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Married............

Re: Married............

I've been married one year as of a month ago AND THANK GOD I havent got any of that in my ear...yet.

key word jawa....yet. after 11 for me we make a fucking sport of pissing each other off

I told my wife of 42 years that if I were to search the world over, I could never find a better woman than she....

BECAUSE EVERY DAMNED ONE OF THEM IS JUST ALIKE !!!

That's when the fight started...

FIGHT?! I consider 42 years an accomplishment...I don't care if you think we're all alike. That means Jon has to put up with me for 23 more years!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been married one year as of a month ago AND THANK GOD I havent got any of that in my ear...yet. </div></div>

Pray that you never do son.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been married one year as of a month ago AND THANK GOD I havent got any of that in my ear...yet. </div></div>

Women cry during the wedding...
Men do it after

You'll give up everything you love and learn to like it. Marriage is not for the timid

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: general_purpose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been married one year as of a month ago AND THANK GOD I havent got any of that in my ear...yet. </div></div>

Women cry during the wedding...
Men do it after

You'll give up everything you love and learn to like it. Marriage is not for the timid

smile.gif
</div></div>

HAHAHA that is funny
grin.gif
. Me and my wife have been married going on 18 years this year but we dated two years before we got married.
smile.gif

To bad for you guys. I been married 7 or 8 years now and I gets better every year. Then again, I never did go to the bar and have gone more since I was married than before. About once a year, maybe.

My parents were married for over 50 years. When ever there was a 'discussion' my father would say, 'Lil, stop fighting, the South lost the war.' My mother would always respond, 'the South will rise again!'. That pretty much ended it right there.

Me, at 60 I have been married for just 10 years. I want a new gun, Lori gets a few Furla handbags.

Maxwell

Does she have any sisters that are single? And I bet, she is a Texas girl!