• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Marsh Scopes

Re: Marsh Scopes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: realspeed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone use them? </div></div>
Probably not; but a few have used March scopes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twitch2120</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the infamous swamp scopes of Japan... </div></div>
Good scopes of Japan...it is better NF and S&B...it is my opinion

You probably mean March,and I have one on my match rifle.The glass is great,maybe the best in the industry,and the adjustments have been solid,and it holds zero.Time will tell about how tough they will be,as NF,S&B,USO,are a proven tough crowd.I would buy another,for a match rifle,but for a tactical rifle,probably one of the others listed above.I have NF on the rifles that I take to the field.Hope this helps, Lightman

I have had a March 3x24 ffp for a while. I have found it to be dead on with my NF F1 in adjustment and the glass is better overall. It is a very compact package for what it delivers. The eye box is a little tight at high magnification and the field of view isn't as wide as the larger objective scopes (50mm and up).

I have had the opportunity to compare it side by side to S&B, Premier as well as other top names. It holds it's own for the size and price difference.

What I would change: The reticle is a little thick and the field of view is less that the others mentioned.

These are compromises from the size of the objective and overall package.

If you are wanting a match/hunting scope this would be a great choice.

I have a March 3-24 FFP on a light weight tactical rifle and so far I have been very pleased with it. The glass is very nice, compact and light.

I had the opportunity to look through a 8-80 and 1000uds during an F class match, the glass is phenomenal. These scopes are not cheap but they are worth the money.

i have the d40v56fiml FFP 34mm tube in badger rings on a badger 20moa rail on a remington 700 5r 308 24 inch barrel, timney trigger.

5 to 40x, 56mm objective, mil 'lines', mil knobs.

price in line with S&B which i was gonna get 5-25 pmII of one sort or another but would have had to wait several months.

my first precision build so i dont have a lot of experience with high end scopes to compare it with. but im happy.

in the heat (in GA) you get mirage so when that occurs i crank the magnification down some. the 40x is about as good as a 60mm spotting scope.

i used it on a anschultz 22lr at 100 yards and that was a blast since you could crank it all the way up and shoot and not loose your target due to recoil and narrow field of view. you could see the itty bitty 22lr holes.

lots of bench rest folks use march. this is a hobby for me. im not an 'operator' and dont care about pretending to be one so the toughness of the scope isnt as critical as it might be to such a person. i suspect the build 'toughness' is in line though with the other high end scopes. the scope has a 5 year warranty which puts some folks off. i can live with that.

I've been shooting a FFP 3-24 for about six months. So far it has performed very well. Very solid and repeatable. Great glass. Nice and light.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kristian55</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twitch2120</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the infamous swamp scopes of Japan... </div></div>
<span style="color: #3333FF">Good scopes of Japan...it is better NF and S&B</span>...it is my opinion
</div></div>

I will strongly disagree with that statement.

Here's a couple pictures of my March 2.5-25x42:

034.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg