• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maryland Mother and Daughter Dismember Grandma’s Remains with Chainsaw and Burn Them on Grill. Guess who...

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

suspects Craig and Hardy

A Maryland woman is accused of killing her mother and recruiting her daughter to dismember the remains with a chainsaw and burn them on a grill over Memorial Day weekend.
Authorities from Prince George’s County Police Department did a wellness check on June 2 for 71-year-old Margaret Craig, whom a neighbor said he hadn’t spoken to in several days, according to the Prince George’s County Police Department.
Craig’s daughter, Candace Craig, 44, answered the door for police and allowed them inside to look for Margaret. The officers immediately noticed the smell of decomposition in the basement. The officers noticed “blood and tissue on the floor near three white trash bags,” ABC 7 reported. One of the open trash bags appeared to contain brain matter in it.
Police also found a knife sitting on the basement floor, but when they returned it was missing. There was blood splatter all throughout the basement floor, a chainsaw cover, and cutting utensils.
“To say it’s disturbing is an understatement,” Prince George’s County State’s Attorney Aisha Braveboy told WTOP news. “It’s horrifying.”
Candace’s 19-year-old daughter, Salia Hardy, allegedly found the remains on May 24, a day after the murder, in plastic tubs and helped her mother dismember the body with a chainsaw and burn it on the charcoal grill.
The remains were in such rough shape that the lab is still waiting for the DNA results to confirm it is Margaret. The cause of death may be unable to be determined.
“When you’re talking about your elderly parents, as they get older, it’s our duty as children to protect our parents, and certainly our duty to not murder them and to then dispose of them in such a gruesome way,” assistant state’s attorney Jessica Garth said.
Craig is being charged with first and second degree murder, and Hardy is charged with accessory after the fact. They are both being held without bond. Craig is due in court for a preliminary hearing on July 3.

It’s africa that’s the problem
There are a lot of Africans around here and everyone I've met has their shit together. They're usually either working in the banking sector or working 60+ hour weeks between their primary gig and side jobs like uber or door dash.

Offenders are almost always part of the "born and raised in the USA" crowd.

You have to wonder how long those SS checks will keep coming if Granny disappears without a trace?
It looks like some folks were trying to find out!

There are a lot of Africans around here and everyone I've met has their shit together. They're usually either working in the banking sector or working 60+ hour weeks between their primary gig and side jobs like uber or door dash.

Offenders are almost always part of the "born and raised in the USA" crowd.

I know exactly two Africans. Both are whiter than the Stay Puft Mmarshmallow man, but they have their shit together.

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
We really need an express lane to the firing squad. If this is all legit that is. We all know so much is not, but if something is "no doubt", yea just two in the forehead, let them see it coming, and be done with it.

Go back to 1930's justice minimum.

Through their deep heritage they know how to barbecue the worst cuts of meat into some tasty meals.

How is this even possible? White people are the worst, I'm telling you..................................................

Oh wait a sec...........................................................................................
The author took great pains to point out how the trash bags were white so…

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and Fig
Who knows.
Maybe Grandma said "When I'm gone, make me disappear, and cash my SS checks"?

The best grills have 30,000 BTU or 750deg (I'm sure it wasn't a Lynx). The minimum temp of a crematorium furnace is 1,400 deg by law. Bones will disintegrate at above 1,500 deg. They would have been 1000X better off, and not created on orgy of evidence, if they had just dug a hole and thrown her in rather than that completely that asinine plan that almost assures they are caught and convicted.

grilling with grandma at least it's creative most crazy people just eat raw there kills could make for a great franks hot sauce commercial

The best grills have 30,000 BTU or 750deg (I'm sure it wasn't a Lynx). The minimum temp of a crematorium furnace is 1,400 deg by law. Bones will disintegrate at above 1,500 deg. They would have been 1000X better off, and not created on orgy of evidence, if they had just dug a hole and thrown her in rather than that completely that asinine plan that almost assures they are caught and convicted.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess they ain’t rocket surgeons or brain scientists

Reactions: Ronws
Reckon they'll be getting a call from Ben Crump , gotta be whiteys fault , sue the police for negligence or something.

Here’s a couple more…and I know this entire family…

After his death, Kimberly allegedly wrapped Kenneth’s body in canvas, stored it outside the home, surrounded it with wood, then set it on fire atop a car hood. Kimberly reportedly lit more fires in the same area after burning her father.

Honestly I thought it was going to be white people, but not the Amish, based on the headline. They always seem to be attempting to scam Ss.