• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mas 45 22lr trainer rifle front sight

Deej

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2012
MO
OK, I'm looking for the impossible. I am looking for an apeture front sight for this rifle. It has an awesome rear sight and a removeable front sight, that should be easy to swap to and apeture. All the posts I see online want to mount a scope or change the height of the front sight.
Both way to easy. I thought if anyone had did something this strange was probally on here and more info sared here than any where else i been on the web. If anyone has info let me know.

Re: Mas 45 22lr trainer rifle front sight

Does yours have the front hood? Mine does, it works like a post insert. You could make your own inserts by making a base that slides into the dovetail and adding a pin with an aperture fron a Lyman aperture set. You might ask http://www.aperturesnmore.com/
If they could come up with omething.

Re: Mas 45 22lr trainer rifle front sight

Mine doesn't have the hood. and ya would be easy enough to make one but I was trying to be lazy. I guess so much for that. thanks for the info tho