• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Mass shooting in Canada?

Wait a minute...
This can't possibly happen in the eastern side of El norte norte nieve frijoles.
Justin Bieber, the Chief Frijole, said this isn't possible.
I'm sure a comprehensive fucking of the El norte norte's rights will remedy this situation.

R

Is @Sean the Nailer safe? He’s the only Canadian I know.
Yeah, I'm safe. I'm in the center of the continent, and this incident with the fake RCMP car, fake RCMP uniform, and the ensuing action all took place in the Maritimes/East Coast/Nova Scotia which is why they call them 'Blue-Nose'ers'.

So yeah, for the eleventy different things that this guy (allegedly) did wrong, lets all focus on the 'guns are bad' slant that the media is taking. Or are being told to take. same/same.

Ban idiots, not guns. Here's a link:

Yeah, I'm safe. I'm in the center of the continent, and this incident with the fake RCMP car, fake RCMP uniform, and the ensuing action all took place in the Maritimes/East Coast/Nova Scotia which is why they call them 'Blue-Nose'ers'.

So yeah, for the eleventy different things that this guy (allegedly) did wrong, lets all focus on the 'guns are bad' slant that the media is taking. Or are being told to take. same/same.

Ban idiots, not guns. Here's a link:

Wait... Mounties?

Was "The Littlest Hobo" harmed? They can't hurt him... he is my hero!

SIrhr

And a murder free zone,
and a "impersonating an officer" free zone.
and a "fake cruiser" free zone.
and a "I don't know what-the-hell...."

but let's all focus on one thing here, and bastardize 'the many'.

Reactions: camotoe and Bender
Check the links. I believe he's a 51 year old white guy.

My guess is that he has been turned down for the job. Possibly a firefighter reject.
Got it thanks,

I'm thinking this guy has been planning this for a while, must have known for a while this was going to happen to him.

I haven't seen pictures or identity yet, Muslim maybe?

Prayers for the victims.

May the fake cop rot in hell.
Well if we apply Anne's Law to this scenario, the longer we go without identifying the race of the criminal, the more likely it is that he's non-white. If he was white, they'd have reported it while the barrel was still warm.

Reactions: Kamerad
This just gives the Liberals and that idiot of a Minister of Safety (or wtf he's called) Bill Blair more ammo to ban certain guns. They've been salivating for this moment.

The CBC will run headlines 24/7 demonizing guns, talking about how they massacre more babies a year then everything else combined. The sheep will gladly buy into it, happy to not have to think for themselves and figure out how to feel. The sheep will spread clickbait headline articles through Facebook and the social media world, to let the world know what an atrocity guns are. More sheep will follow.

Fuck do I not miss Canada one bit.

Am I the only one who though about that 70s show when reading the news story Lol? Heidi Stevenson almost sounds like the character Steven Hyde...

Them Canadians seem to one up the US mass shootings. Have any incidents in US been with a fake 5-0? Not that I know of. Now Nutless Justin sure will take more rights away that them Canadians don’t have.

They're going to ban assault style weapons because of the mass murder to prevent it from happening again.

"Two years ago Thursday, a man drove a van along a busy Toronto sidewalk and killed 10 people and injured 16. The suspect, who is awaiting trial, said he carried out the attack in retribution for years of sexual rejection and ridicule by women."

I don't recall Pepe Le Pew coming out after this incident banning Vans or better yet banning driving altogether .............