• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mass shooting in Germany…

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

I don’t understand? How could the Germans ever do something bad?

Sirhr
This just in...6 million dead....story to follow
OIP.DawB4o1o1JP_QDc0kKK36wHaEK

Why not just say Uncle? We have words
..... use them
Exactly grasshopper. My choice of words told you precisely, who he was to me, in my family. Uncle is a general term that can mean any number of people in my family. Father's side, Mother's side, or in the vernacular, a close family friend dubbed with the term.

Three boys gladly went to war together. My father lied about his age to join and "Blondie" had to lie too because they were so close in age. Only two came home.

He was my father's brother. He died for his country. I will honor to him in the manner that I see fit.

A worldwide antireligious "thought contagion" trend is unfolding. Against certain ones only.

Reactions: Yasherka
After Merkel embraced "open borders"... the violent hordes eventually changed her mind, but it was too late.

Not all Jews are leftist... some of them remember.

For certain, I’ve not spoken to all Jews in the US, but I’ve yet to find one in the US that wasn’t a gun hating liberal. The only thing they remember is how to hit the victim button, but they’ve completely forgotten how it all happened and don’t seem to give a hoot about their countrymen and what they suffered; they are too caught up in their own self proclaimed and inflicted suffering. In Israel, I’m certain it’s different.

For certain, I’ve not spoken to all Jews in the US, but I’ve yet to find one in the US that wasn’t a gun hating liberal. The only thing they remember is how to hit the victim button, but they’ve completely forgotten how it all happened and don’t seem to give a hoot about their countrymen and what they suffered; they are too caught up in their own self proclaimed and inflicted suffering. In Israel, I’m certain it’s different.
The one who took that Photo is an American citizen.

Edit- BTW moms a Catholic.

Last edited:
Exactly grasshopper. My choice of words told you precisely, who he was to me, in my family. Uncle is a general term that can mean any number of people in my family. Father's side, Mother's side, or in the vernacular, a close family friend dubbed with the term.

Three boys gladly went to war together. My father lied about his age to join and "Blondie" had to lie too because they were so close in age. Only two came home.

He was my father's brother. He died for his country. I will honor to him in the manner that I see fit.

Now that's a lot of words to say "uncle".

We get it. But if we don't talk shit to each other what fun is life?

So many Nazis moved to Canada and Minnesota and Wisconsin after the war.

Probably added about 50,000 people to the North American gene pool. Maybe 200,000.

Don't know for sure. Met a whole bunch of their grandkids.

Especially around the Brandon and Fargo/Moorhead region.

So many Nazis moved to Canada and Minnesota and Wisconsin after the war.

Probably added about 50,000 people to the North American gene pool. Maybe 200,000.

Don't know for sure. Met a whole bunch of their grandkids.

Especially around the Brandon and Fargo/Moorhead region.
meh, US had plenty of nazis at start of war and understandably so. Who wouldn't have supported a man and party that did what they did in Germany prior to late 30s given how many Germans we had here. You ever meet anyone from Great Depression era and they think of FDR as a fking God

Haven't really known very many Jews, but did work for a small company owned by a Jewish couple years ago.

1 day the owner stopped by my desk about 15 minutes before quitting time and said he wanted to see me after hours. Thought for sure I was getting laid off.

Turned out he'd just bought a new Benelli M3 and wanted me to assemble it for him and show him how it worked. :cool:

Reactions: KYAggie