• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Massive protests on Capitol Hill as demonstrators demand Gaza ceasefire

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Dozens of protesters took to the streets near the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday to call for ceasefire between Israel and Hamas as the humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip worsens.

Footage from inside the Cannon Office Building shows a large group chanting “Ceasefire Now” and calling for Congress to demand the fighting stop in Israel.

The group Jewish Voice for Peace said some demonstrators had been arrested inside the U.S. Capitol building.

“We're all here to demand an end to the genocide of the Palestinian people, aided and abetted by the U.S. government,” the group wrote on X, formally Twitter.

1697664580880.png

Damn they are stupid.... I would ask.... Who attacked whom?????? Apparently, its ok at attack Israel, but when they respond..(and they always do).. It's some kind of unwarranted attack on poor Palestinian.... The sad part in my mind is until the "people" rise up against the leadership, it will never stop. Either the "people" are OK with it...I doubt it.... The HAMAS leaders don't give a shit about them and treat them as cannon fodder. Its so fucked up its hard to believe....

How is it there are all these protests all over the country all the time?Dont these people work? 🤣

Reactions: Stevo86
Did the Capitol police shoot to kill......Tresspassing and all that!

This country is fucked...not because Dems, not because Reps. Its fucked, because we have allowed all this to continue!!!! Every person on the forum is to blame, myself included.

Im to the point of let it collapse, so we can start fresh! Im not a defeatest type person, but trying to salvage this, is like trying to make human shit taste good....just not gonna happen.

"Let it burn......"

This country is fucked...not because Dems, not because Reps. Its fucked, because we have allowed all this to continue!!!! Every person on the forum is to blame, myself included.

"Let it burn......"
Please explain how we allowed all this and how we can put an end to it.

How is it there are all these protests all over the country all the time?Dont these people work? 🤣
Hmmm…🧐🤨
Good time to remind people that Obama was chosen because he was a successful “community organizer”?

Damn they are stupid.... I would ask.... Who attacked whom?????? Apparently, its ok at attack Israel, but when they respond..(and they always do).. It's some kind of unwarranted attack on poor Palestinian.... The sad part in my mind is until the "people" rise up against the leadership, it will never stop. Either the "people" are OK with it...I doubt it.... The HAMAS leaders don't give a shit about them and treat them as cannon fodder. Its so fucked up its hard to believe....
If we get attacked Democrats will have another protest. They are like Cancer…. You can only cut it out.

The world is a stage. The PR war is just as hot as the ground war. Palestinians are taking a page out of the democrat play book. Bus in your protesters to promote the victimization of the Palestinians.

If the Israelis don't start doing bogus protest and bussing in their own crowd they will loose the PR battle.