• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Master Xi's 26 story pig condo.

No doubt to be shipped to the USA with a package label that neglects to mention the meat is from China
No, its for them, they consume more than they can produce.

What's going to happen if they have a major power outage for a week? Its not like North Carolina where they can just bull doze them into a hole. Imagine the smell of a million rotting hog corpses in July.

Oh, they will be shipping them to us as calamari.

19E8A9FA-28D3-4A11-BF8B-51C7EE49E37C.jpeg

You don’t think that stuff at Olive Garden is actually squid, do you?

Stick to the breadsticks…

Sirhr

And how many American pork farms are currently controlled by china already? Let’s start with Smithfield, I’m aure plenty more since china said they were gonna buy up more than 12 billion in farms here in 2020

And how many American pork farms are currently controlled by china already? Let’s start with Smithfield, I’m aure plenty more since china said they were gonna buy up more than 12 billion in farms here in 2020
They may hold the title but the land is still in the CONUS. If they get out of line, fuck'em and send them back to China less their pork.

I prefer fish, beef, or chicken (as long as its not armorplated, gives it a funky taste).

That's where chitlins come from. Pigs asshole/intestines etc. Maybe in the 1700s if you were a peasant but today I'll pass.
My grandparents used to do chittlins every fall after they killed the hogs. I avoided their home for that time and a couple days after. Nasty shit, pun intended.