• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Masterpiece Arms 6.5 CM, Curtis Action, TT Trigger, Vortex Gen2 Glass FOR SALE

Warlock99

Private
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2017
Masterpiece Arms Competition RAT Chassis (along with a bunch of the rail accessories not in pics) in tungsten with 6.5 Creedmore MPA Barrel and Muzzle Brake (specs in pic), Curtis Axiom Action, Trigger Tech Trigger, Vortex Razor Gen2 4.5x27 (MIL), KFS Sierra 7 bipod, I forgot the name of the mount but there is a pic of the logo, someone please remind, it's going to drive me crazy. 2- 10 round Pmags, probably some other stuff I'm not remembering. I bought every brand new and spend a good amount on it. I probably have 200ish rounds max through it. Broken in correctly etc. I love it but I just never use it, so it's better off with someone that will.
Comes with a Pelican case, and something like 500 rounds of Hornady 140 ELR Match
I'm in S. Florida so if you're interested and local you can come to see it.
Asking for $5500 OBO.
Message me with any questions, I'll try to get back to you asap

Attachments

• MP1.jpeg
    MP1.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 158
  • MP2.jpeg
    MP2.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 161
  • MP4.jpeg
    MP4.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 147
  • MP5.jpeg
    MP5.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 139
  • MP6.jpeg
    MP6.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 141
  • MP9.jpeg
    MP9.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 133
  • MP9.jpeg
    MP9.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 128
  • MP8.jpeg
    MP8.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 162
The Case and Ammo are worth over $1500 alone. This setup is truly beautiful. Don't miss out if you're looking for a truly high-end long-range set up this is it, my loss is your gain.