• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Match 22 AMMO available NOW

Aquatic_Robotic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2011
East Texas
Never done a "sticky thread", but it seems that we might want one that lets others know when we find "match" ammo in quantities more than we need. I look about twice a week at 5-6 sites for match ammo and Gunbot GunBot 22lr rimfire ammo seems to be the most up to date. If you care to post what match ammo you find when and where it is, please do so.

If this is unwarranted, I'll just delete the tread.

Here is some Wolf MT available as of this writing. box, brick, and case

Dec 27, 2013 9:00 AM CST 22LR 40 gr Wolf Match Target Solid Brick (500 rds)

$70 for a brick??? I'll pass... I have a local shop that still gets Wolf Match in every 6-8 weeks. I get it for $50.

I personally have a good friend of mine that owns the largest gun shop in our area I can buy .22 ammo at wholesale prices. even with that it is often difficult to find top tier match 22 ammo.

if you have a steady supply or can get it at better prices that is good on you, but from what I read there are lots of folks out there who can't find it at any price.

I started this thread for those who cannot find match .22 ammo in their area at all. Like I said in my opening of the thread if you guys find this useful will keep it going and if you don't find it useful I'll delete the thread.

Merry Christmas guys and hopefully will find lots of quality ammo to keep our sport, hobby, passion, obsession, affliction, addiction going. You can choose your category as it fits. LOL

Thanks djdilliodon

He refers to KSS http://www.killoughshootingsports.com/index.php/ammo/eley-tenexz-5493-1069.html

For those not familiar with folks in your local area or not frequent internet ammo surfers, please try to provide the website, if you have it, when you post available ammo here. In other words, I am about as dumb as dirt so make it simple for ME and spell it out.

Hopefully some will find this very helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks djdilliodon

He refers to KSS Eley Club .22lr Ammunition

For those not familiar with folks in your local area or not frequent internet ammo surfers, please try to provide the website, if you have it, when you post available ammo here. In other words, I am about as dumb as dirt so make it simple for ME and spell it out.

Hopefully some will find this very helpful.

The link u added is for club which is out of stock. The tenex can be found at this link and is in stock Eley Tenex .22lr Ammunition

Is there a Haz Mat fee for rimfire ammo at Bruno Shooters Supply? Couldn't figure it out by looking at their website.

If you order from Bruno you better call to make sure he has stock. They DO NOT update their website with stock levels. I found out the hard way that just because you are able to order from them does not mean they have it in stock and will ship it. You might have to wait months for the item to ship. (I did)

Try bullets.com, they have .22lr in stock. Will not ship to CA, but have good prices so far..