• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Match Announcement Suggestion

SWRichmond

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2010
I would be better able to quickly find matches near my home if the match announcement header included the location of the match.

______ Range? I have no idea where that is.

______ sniper match / challenge? No idea.

I have to click on the link and read about where it is. If it's in Texas, or California, it's too far. Most of the match listings do not include a location, so I wind up having to click on each listing just to see if it's thousands of miles away or not.

Advertisers: make it easy for your customers to find you.

Thanks for your consideration.

Re: Match Announcement Suggestion

most here do.
Match dates and Results Thread
however I'm planning on re-inventing this page to the my new website gathering info and posting in a style concise enough for easy review with links to learn more is the goal.
Your more than welcome to take over this project on this thread if you want. I expect to be very busy soon.

Re: Match Announcement Suggestion

If finding the match is too difficult......
wink.gif

Plus, when folks put locations in their profiles they can see where people are from when discussing such things...