• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Match Belts...

Some like "battle belts" with lots of pouches and other gear attached to them. Personally, when shooting a stage that only involves a rifle, I prefer a simple belt (like Bunsen shows in the pic above) that I can attach an AICS mag pouch to. I don't like to be bothered with a bunch of extra stuff I don't need. I'm not that smart, like to keep things simple:)

If the match/stage involves rifle and pistol, a more elaborate belt system would be needed.

For a legit tac or mil style matches a molle based belt is great, like the SO TECH.

For PRS and other similar matches that really require little more than a mag change, a standard rigger or other ridgid belt to attach a mag pouch (or 2) to is best.

DT1 nailed it.

I prefer a liner belt with full length hook lining, like this one for example Bianchi Leather Holsters, Concealment Holsters, Duty Holsters and Duty Gear - Liner Belt - Hook

Then as an over-belt I use one of these BLACKHAWK! Enhanced Military Web Belt - BLACKHAWK! which has a Velcro liner and anchors to the inner liner. I then attach my gear/holster to the outer belt. When I have a lot of gear to carry for a match I use a LBE style belt/suspender system. The one I use is by Red Tac Gear called the Apollo Red Tac Gear ? View topic - Introducing the Apollo? Ultra Lite. It also has a Velcro liner that anchors it to the hook inner belt.

Prs, long range matches... I guess i should have been more specific.

Your question was perfectly clear, the sarcasm in my response may have been obtuse. :)

There have been numerous threads on the Hide about battle / war/ mall ninja belts. Personally I like to keep my belt minimalist and carry all the extra kit in a nice ruck. Granted shooting some of the adventure style competitions do benefit from a nice rig.

battle belts - Snipers Hide Google Search

I tried a MOLLE belt and found out I don't have a Batman complex, now I use a TAB Belt, on it is my Pistol, 2 pistol mags, a el-cheapo Condor M14 mag pouch for 2 AICS mags, and a MaxPedition Medium Dump pouch.