• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Match results and video clip showing target stages for April 2017

Topstrap

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2009
East side of Ohio
A short clip of the target racks used in the April Rimfire Match. Had 20 entries this month, maybe because of Easter weekend but weather held up nice for Thru, Fri and Sat other than some wind to deal with.

https://youtu.be/ZCJhbB0W-6Q

Match results for April:

I included Chris and My score this month because we both shot with others during the match. If we shoot ahead of time we do not include our scores in the match. Second place was placed by score after KYL rack before the axe/matchstick stage. Saw a lot of great shooting from the competitors, I was down coming out of the KYL rack but split the bullet on the third shot and got both matchsticks with my remainging two shots.

Still amazes me how well these guns shoot with the little lowly 22 rimfire round. Tim didn't put in his setting for the Horseshow and that put his down, Jim had the match won but gambled one target too many on the KYL and lost his 7 points which would have put him in the lead. Everyone shot well and a couple new shooters gave it a try and did very good.

261 Dennis Kirkpatrick Exemplar Pistol SWFA 16X Wolf MT
257 Jim Lochary Anschutz MPR Vortex Wolf MT
257 Chris Kirkpatrick Rem 40-X SWFA 20X Wolf MT
257 Tim Humphrey Rem 40-X Leupold Wolf MT
257 John Schumacher Anschutz MPR SWFA 16X Wolf MT
250 Mike Moore Anschutz Bushnell Wolf MT
247 Mick Humphrey Anschutz MPR Vortex Viper Wolf MT
241 Bob Mazillat Anschutz 64 Vortex SK
239 Ted Kernik H&R 12 SWFA 20X Wolf MT
236 Dan Piatt Win 75 SWFA 16X Wolf MT
224 Wil Keller Anschutz Super Match SWFA 16X Wolf MT
221 Dave Pritz H&R 12 Vortex Tac-22
219 Dave Calipare Savage SWFA Wolf MT
201 Glen Schnegg Win 52 SWFA Wolf MT
190 Jim Lochary (2) Some older falling block rifle Leupold Tac-22
188 Butch McCort Rem 40-X Vortex CCI SV
181 Cuda CZ 452 Nikon Federal
165 Karen Marsh CZ Ultra Lux SWFA ?
117 Matt Shatto Savage Nikon Federal
73 Cuda Marlin semi-auto Nikon Federal

Will probably do it again the third weekend in May. I really enjoyed watching everyone shoot, we all talked about maybe trying peep sights or a semi-auto only class just to keep it fun. Drawings were won by Dave Pritz and Dan Piatt. I used a random number generator on the internet and your placing in score was your number.

Topstrap

That's quite the playground you have, Topstrap. Good on ya for taking the time to put on a match.

Some of those targets look like they would be very challenging.

John.