• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Matching stocks with the cz455

snake_charmer

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2013
Florida
I recently picked up a cz455 tacticool to use as a trainer along side my Savage 10 fcp-sr (1st version). I ordered a SWFA SS 3-15x42 scope during the Black Friday sale along with Seekins rings. I guess it recently hit me that the 2 stocks couldn’t be more different. I prefer the Boyd’s stock over the Accustock configuration on the Savage. Would a HS precision stock fit the Savage and would it be a close match to the cz455? I run a SWFA 5-20x50 HD SS on the Savage but I couldn’t justify putting a $1500 scope on a .22 trainer. I felt the 3-15x42 was a reasonable alternative. Anyways, looking forward to hearing any recommendations ?

Last edited:
You could order the Boyd's Pro Varmint for the savage and pretty well have the same stock for both. It wouldn't have pillars but would be the same stock. Or it looks like Bell and Carlson makes a new tactical style adjustable comb stock that might be similar.