• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maten questions from a newb

One of Many

Private
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2014
I am planning on using a Noveske barrel so I know that I have to use a Armalite BCG I just want to make sure it is the right one.

AR10 BOLT CARRIER GROUP ASSY use w/F.ASSIST

What do you think about this barrel? I am not worried about the weight, and I want this gun to be able to out shoot me for miles lol.

Noveske 7.62mm 21" Barrel w/ Gas Block & Gas Tube

I am planning on using the Slash heavy buffer and spring. I know I need a riffle length receiver extension but I am having a little trouble finding the right one. Could someone post a link to a good one for me.

Thank you some of the wording gets a little confusing. Some people have different words for the same thing.

I have the exact same setup you are asking about, Ma-Ten receiver combo, Noveske 21" barrel, Armalite BCG and Slash's buffer/spring combo. Let me tell you, it shoots really nice you will not be disappointed. As others above me said, any A2 Rifle Length Buffer Tube will work. JSE, which is linked above, seems to be the cheapest I could find.