• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maternity Flight Suits and Helmets to Accommodate Women's Hairstyles

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    You cannot make this stuff up. I won't even get into how ridiculous maternity flight suits are. However, I find it hypocritical that they want equal rights yet won't get their head shaved when they're in basic training.

• Haha
    Reactions: geek65
    Robert A. Heinlein's prophecies are continuing on a good pace... At what point do old school, real hardass soldiers and warriors start getting REALLY pissed? Worldwide? And they all unite and form a new militarist entity that ends up steamrolling the shit out of the pathetic excuses of existing "governments" we have right now...

I fucking LOVE the History And Moral Philosophy parts of that book. I felt like I was sitting in the class with them when I played the audiobook. At some points when Colonel DuBois asked the class questions, I almost instinctively raised my hand to answer...

Reactions: Longshot231
    I’m waiting for the day when a dude wants to enlist as a woman AND they let him!

Let that sink in for a moment then use your imagination.

• Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Robert A. Heinlein's prophecies are continuing on a good pace... At what point do old school, real hardass soldiers and warriors start getting REALLY pissed? Worldwide? And they all unite and form a new militarist entity that ends up steamrolling the shit out of the pathetic excuses of existing "governments" we have right now...

I fucking LOVE the History And Moral Philosophy parts of that book. I felt like I was sitting in the class with them when I played the audiobook. At some points when Colonel DuBois asked the class questions, I almost instinctively raised my hand to answer...

That's not going to happen. In the West those people are in thrall to the political class.

• Sad
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I'm sorry. I cannot stop laughing. I feel so sorry for this guy. It is like listening to an old uncle from 1945 talk about things thinking he is a hip cool cat of 2010.
    You all have that family member that even the teenagers just agree with while you go off and look for a blanket and the missus fetches a hot cup of tea. You wonder if you should open up a scrabble board and start a game because you know he'll fall asleep just as you get things set up.

This is just too funny.

just thought of more - He loves the dog but, you always cringe when he pets it because he just bangs it on the head. Even the dog just puts up with it.