• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maui burning

So is this really a wildfire or a kava flow that lit trees and surrounding ?

Had family that lived there way back when, spent a 4th of July watching the fireworks from under the banyan tree; my wife showed me pictures last night, looks like a war zone...crazy

Lahaina-Pioneer-Fire.png

:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC and lash
Oh good, just before we’re scheduled to go on a cruise to Hawaii this fall…

Heading to Kauai soon but I've never been to Maui.

I've been watching the news. I'm not sure they know what started it but the say hurricane Dora to the south and a high pressure system to the north created a funnel effect to whip the wind across the islands. The gov said they were totally caught off guard for this.

Very sad. Usually I say "smoke and prayers inbound" but this time I'll just say "prayers inbound."

Is the banyan tree in Lahaina still alive? I thought it looked green in another photo.

Reactions: lash
Oh goody, now we get to hear more “Muh Climate Change” horseshit.

Reactions: BCP
Oprah needed to expand her already too large ranch.
You guys do know she owns a VERY large portion of the island.....right ?
Just a few months ago she expanded by like close to 1k acres.
I would not put it past her in the slightest to have started a fire knowing that hurricane force winds were coming, it's a simple minded way for her to achieve her goal to own the whole island.
Then we need to look into the facts about her "African continent girls schools" and the apparent link to raising child sex slaves.

Nah.....I don't see anything funny at all going on with this shit.
Perfectly normal behavior for a Demonrat.

Reactions: mtrmn and BurtG
I heard on the news this morning that "more than 650 acres" had burnt already.

Don't they remember fires on the "mainland"?

It seems to me they need to add another zero to make it newsworthy.

Oprah needed to expand her already too large ranch.
You guys do know she owns a VERY large portion of the island.....right ?
Just a few months ago she expanded by like close to 1k acres.
I would not put it past her in the slightest to have started a fire knowing that hurricane force winds were coming, it's a simple minded way for her to achieve her goal to own the whole island.
Then we need to look into the facts about her "African continent girls schools" and the apparent link to raising child sex slaves.

Nah.....I don't see anything funny at all going on with this shit.
Perfectly normal behavior for a Demonrat.
What
In
The
Fucj

Who gives a shit?
Buncha lefty fags live there

Goddamn right hoss!!!!! Fuck those god fearing Americans who burned alive, fuck those veterans who lost their lives in the fire, and let’s not forget those innocent kids, fuck them too!!!!!

Like countless other places in the US the big cities rule the state, Hawaii may be blue but the majority of people on the outer islands have conservative values. Good people lost their lives in this fire.

Last edited:
I heard on the news this morning that "more than 650 acres" had burnt already.

Don't they remember fires on the "mainland"?

It seems to me they need to add another zero to make it newsworthy.
The latest I’m seeing is 13,000 acres.

When tropical regions turn dry, they’re way worse than mountain west for wildfire threat. So dense, so much plant oils, and no preparation or fire defense zones to be seen. Plants right up against and all around buildings, it’s all fine and good until the rains decide to somehow miss you for 30 days. Been through it in Florida and damn near lost my house to some kids playing with fireworks in the brush that quickly burned several houses, never again.

Reactions: lash
Goddamn right hoss!!!!! Fuck those god fearing Americans who burned alive, fuck those veterans who lost their lives in the fire, and let’s not forget those innocent kids, fuck them too!!!!!

Like countless other places in the US the big cities rule the state, Hawaii may be blue but the majority of people on the outer islands have conservative values. Good people lost their lives in this fire.
Boo fucking hoo
Like the staunch constitutionalist hirono

What
In
The
Fucj
Every bit can be easily verified....spend a few minutes on Google or whatever search engine you use.
Oprah is a real piece of shit, one of the worst ever and that includes Klauss, Gates, Biden, and all the rest of the nazi hoard.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
2000 acres burned of a 450,000 acre island. Tragic loss of life and property, but they'll be survive, just like they do in California, when the state burns, during a hot dry summer. News says they're getting the fires under control. Oprah... she could fall into a volcano and the world would be a better place.

Every bit can be easily verified....spend a few minutes on Google or whatever search engine you use.
Oprah is a real piece of shit, one of the worst ever and that includes Klauss, Gates, Biden, and all the rest of the nazi hoard.
That wasn’t
“I don’t believe you”

That was
“Wtf every layer of tbe oligarchy is beyond help it needs a match and bleach “

Nobody can know the mind of God except what he reveals in His Owner's Manual for us. However, I will take a guess.

Remember when Australia was ablaze a few years ago. Right before the fires started in New South Wales, the legislature voted to decriminalize abortion. Coincidence?

Some new laws went into effect this year to make it easier to kill babies and give the sodomites preferential treatment. Coincidence?

Men are free to control the decisions they make but not the consequences.

I heard today that the electric company didn't shut down power during the hurricane/storm/ bad weather and down power lines are the likely cause of the fire.
I wonder if they are a public/private or govt owned company. They may get treated like the power company in California that gets blamed for the fires there. I expect some serious amount of govt fines getting paid by the same people that lost everything. The end user is the one that will pay through an increase in cost

Reactions: mtrmn and lash
I heard today that the electric company didn't shut down power during the hurricane/storm/ bad weather and down power lines are the likely cause of the fire.
I wonder if they are a public/private or govt owned company. They may get treated like the power company in California that gets blamed for the fires there. I expect some serious amount of govt fines getting paid by the same people that lost everything. The end user is the one that will pay through an increase in cost
That's what I heard now all the rest of y'all can take off your tin foil hats