• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mauser SP66

Dsparil

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2006
Albrightsville, PA
any commentary on this rifle? How did it perform?

Sniper51.jpeg

Has anyone ever considered making a clone of the stock? It looks very favorable. I know HS Precision has something similar, but I think something for left and right hand would be favorable. Maybe two different ones. left handed and right handed and set up to accomodate the badger ordnance trigger guards and EFR setup.

I'm debating how reliable a wooden stock would be and how much it'd cost to replicate that stock for a remington 700.

Re: Mauser SP66

If you can find someone who owns one and would be willing to offer it up as a pattern it will get a little scratched you could have it duplicated. I have a number of stocks laminated up with 1/16" thick birch layers that are very stable although heavier than composites so if lightweight is your driver stick with composites.