• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mausingfield Action No Where To Be Found

mirage98

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2010
New Braunfels, TX
It seem like the Mausingfield action is out of stock everywhere. I'm assuming this is due to production ramping up to support the Nucleus and get them out the door and not a replacement or updated version?

Been looking for one and all the usual suspects LRI, PVA, etc. are sold out.

I've been seeing SAC post pictures of Mausingfield builds almost every day on their Facebook. Kind of interesting that from the outside it looks like the Mausingfield is actually gaining popularity years after its release lately.

Reactions: leftyk82
Thanks everyone.

I guess second part of my question is: Anything new about to happen with the Mausingfield or is the sell-out just a byproduct of ARC focusing on the Nucleus.

They are victims of hitting an eager with a very successful design and currently demand exceeds production capacity ... nice problem to have.

They are not going anywhere .

Reactions: ThePretzel
I preordered the nucleus the first day. Plan on ordering a mausingfield soon after getting one in my hands at mile high.