• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Mausingfield Triggers

Bsmith15

E1 Non-Swimmer
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 12, 2018
New to this long gun thing but working out a build plan for a Mausingfield for PRS and NRL. Plan is a top shelf action, same for the trigger, a decent barrel that I can change out as my abilities grow. The stock will be a KRG Bravo for a while as I develop an understanding of the nuances at play. It will then be assigned the duty of housing a rimx action.

Here is the question ... what triggers are working well with the MF short action? Bix n Andy, TT and so on .... thanks in advance for taking time to respond.

BGS

Thanks folks ... as always thank you for taking the time to respond and share your considerable experience.

BGS

I have a BnA Tacsport 2 stage trigger in mine, it pairs wonderfully with the MF action. You can adjust sear engagement so you can get it absolutely dialed in for the action.

Absolutely no cock on close, and bolt lift is very light, pretty effortless.