• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maven optics 18x56 binos.

6cmShooter

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2019
Tucson, Arizona
I'm looking at getting the maven optics c4 18x56 or the 15x56 binoculars. Looked through a pair during the Recoil Cancon event in Phx but wanted to give th another look through before I pull the trigger on a pair. Was wondering if anyone in the Phoenix or Tucson AZ area had a set I would be able to try out before I make my decision.

I have always heard good things about the Mavens but have never been able to put one through their paces. Have you considered trying their Demo program?

Second the demo program. Got to see them side by side next to a pair of Razor UHD 18x. Maven 18x B5’s were better to me.

But I think the Leica 15x LRF Geovids are just as good. Probably better, but I can’t say for sure as I never got to demo those side-by-side with the above. I own the Leicas.