• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Maven RS.4 compared to Zeiss S3

Low makes them to different specs per the client it's not one size fits all throw a maven or Zeiss logo on them.

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
What is the point of this stupid fucking thread?
Hey, cussing person, if there is such a big price difference, does it appear in optics quality? I have a Night force ATACR and an SHV. The former is 3x the price, but the latter's glass isn't 1/3 the quality of the ATCAR.

I have both. The Zeiss is better IMO, but more $$. Better turrets and glass , at least to my eyes is a step above. The 5-30 maven is fairly compact and I like it very much though. The 6-36 zeiss is significantly longer. Id buy another maven though, especially when they run a sale. Its a nice scope for the $$ if the reticles work for you.. These definitely arent the same scope design. The 4-25 zeiss may be a little closer in comparison, as mine is a 6-36. The maven reminds me more of tge Trijicon thats out there that is fairly similar.

Last edited: