• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maven rs4 vs Leupold Mark5 hd vs vortex razor

jarredsc

Jarred s
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2018
Texas
Has anyone compared these scopes to one another. And which is the best to pick of the 3.

The maven is essentially a razor with different branding and reticle. I’m assuming it’s made in the same place (LOW). I’d get the Razor over the maven. Most people I’ve heard compare them say the glass on the Mk5 is better than the Razor. I haven’t noticed much difference looking through them and the FOV on the Mk5 seemed smaller

Razor has great glass, tracks great, is easy to adjust, and weighs a ton. I love it for a target rifle.

I don't have a Mk 5, but I have used a friend's. The glass is great. Tracks great. Easy to use. Glass is noticeably better than my older Leupolds, which I really liked. Weight is a noticeable difference.

Some people say the Athlon Cronus btr has better glass than a razor and the maven has better glass than the Athlon I would like to hear from Someone who has looked at each of these scopes.

Looking for some comparisons. I've always heard good things about maven, but that might just be due to the price you can get them

You could also look at the Vudu 5-25 in this price range.