• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

502Chevelle

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2014
Charlotte NC
Just got back from seeing this. Of course it's Hollywooded up, but I enjoyed it. It was slower than I expected. Lots of references to the original, with a little bit of a surprise ending. So is it technically correct, I don't know, I've been away from that game a long time, but it was an enjoyable movie and a good date night for me and the Ms.

Seen it too, and I guess Mavs an Ace, now! Lol good movie

Last edited:
not seeing it in theaters as the chinese made them remove taiwan from his jacket so fk them

shame on you

Just got back from seeing this. Of course it's Hollywooded up, but I enjoyed it. It was slower than I expected. Lots of references to the original, with a little bit of a surprise ending. So is it technically correct, I don't know, I've been away from that game a long time, but it was an enjoyable movie and a good date night for me and the Ms.
I want to see it!! I just know it’s gonna be crazy this weekend so I’m gonna avoid it a few weeks.

Reactions: hollowoutadime
The only thing I really liked about it was Jennifer Connelly.
She has certainly held together just fine, in fact, impressive.

Reactions: Short-bus
I'd like to see it simply because the wife and I saw Top Gun in high school in very different times here in the US. Otherwise I f'in hate Hollywood and especially the prick Cruise. But, for nostagia sake and the memories with the wife I'll go see it.

The wife, oldest daughter, and I went to see it last night and thought it was great entertainment. Jennifer Connelly is still a complete smoke show at 51 years old.

Slight spoiler alert, I loved the opening scene was an updated copy of the original. The musical montage needs to come back.

Branden

4737AC07-A8C5-4F8A-BC2D-63FD4870DACE.jpeg

Talk into the trumpet, Goose!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH