• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maxine waters tells homeless to go home

Hey you stupid savage bitch. They can't go home. THEY'RE HOMELESS!

1648765473301.png

yes cause Islands usually tip over ( yes a land mass can be tipped like a cow ) makes me wonder if the island moo's like a cow as well maybe they should spend 100's of billions of dollars to research this to learn about mooing islands . lol I really want to know if any land masses cluck or meow or even bark .

You guys do know where her district is, right ?
Pretty much 90% black, south central LA area.
The same area that the populous burned their own homes during the 90's riots.
Not exactly known for science rocketists and surgeon brainiacs.

I'm not sure if anyone else has asked, but is that Kamalas mother?

Hey you stupid savage bitch. They can't go home. THEY'RE HOMELESS!

View attachment 7840053

Homeless people can go home anywhere, all the time. They are home as soon as they leave wherever they are now. Homeless people have the shortest commute. Maybe she was onto something?

Remember that old song, "Papa was a Rolling Stone" ? It should have been called, "Mama fucks Hobos". The verse "wherever he laid his hat was his home seems to cover it. She was probably mad because daddy wandered in and wandered off early in her life.

There is a lot to say that man has adopted the most beautiful and apparently most intelligent of the female species to procreate with. (The saying each wife is the winner of a beauty contest). So, one wonders, what in the world did this idiots mother breed with to create that?