• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maxpedition

chain

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2008
MI USA
Waht do you guys think of those Maxpedition one-shoulder packs? I have been looking at the Monsoon model. Mostly for quick access to gear while hunting, quicker than a standard back pack I guess. Thanks

Re: Maxpedition

I have a Monsoon and love it and I just bought one for my Dad he took it to Europe on a trip he said the main thing he liked was the security and ease of getting things in and out without having to take it off his back. LA Police Gear has the best prices and free shipping for orders over a $100.00.

"It's called a satchel, Indiana Jones wears one".

smile.gif

It's called a man purse. All the metro-sexuals carry one these days. What with camo being in style, they should sell a ton of them. Good job LL - can we get a SH signature version, complete with a sunglass crokie and a hair tie?

I love my S-type Jumbo Versipack. Use it for everything!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you wait a week or so there will be SH discounts available for Maxpedition gear I just finalized a deal with them last Friday </div></div>

That's fantastic. I've almost pulled the trigger on a Sabercat several times in the last 2 months.

i use some of the duty gear they offer(dump pouch, dbl mag holder, radio, etc)... if someone was gonna tear sumptin up, it would be me.

maxpedition gear has been holding up so far.

hope this helps

I have a Monsoon that I carry every day. It has held up great. I would buy another in a heartbeat.

The banners and promo codes are up, you can follow the linked banners or use 5SH610 for 5% off any item

This is a trial sponsorship, so the more we use it, the larger the discounts I can command in the future

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SofaKing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"It's called a satchel, Indiana Jones wears one".

smile.gif
</div></div>

OK, Allen. Keep back from the kids.