• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maybe if she washed it more often so it didnt smell like old dead fish?

Y’all are late to the party.

I was eating ass before eating ass was a thing. If you didn’t tickle the brown eye you weren’t doing your job.

I thought everybody knew that….

Maybe it’s a Dominican thing?

Apparently it's all so not nice when a guy tastes wedding cake and oral is off the table for good

But it's just like supposed to be something that men accept when women taste wedding cake and oral is off the table for good.

I guess women don't like it when it happens to them HA!

I mean I kinda get it.

Back when I was spreading my superior DNA across the world, a lot and often, I had zero intention of doing anything like that for a chick where it was our first time. There were some exceptions to that, but I kind of get it.

But not over the course of years with the same chick. That would just be boring as fuck.

I apparently am not quite the freak as I thought as it looks like we have all sorts of human centipede level people in this thread.

So why do you guys like sucking the corn out of some hoochies turds? If your dog asked, would you lick its ass too?

Chances are the guy didn't like the taste of other's guys dicks.
My thought exactly. Never licked an asshole and never will.

She's been married 3 times and she's not even 40, maybe it's not the gash, it's the bitch wrapped around the gash.

Guys will overlook a lot, maybe not publicly, but turn the lights off and shut the door and the playing field opens drastically, unless she's a raving lunatic or a absolute cunt!

I dated a chick that was 20yrs younger than me, smoking hot arm candy, but she was an absolute cunt, lasted about 3 weeks with her. After her I didn't date anyone my age, my new wife is 23yrs younger than me.

She's been married 3 times and she's not even 40, maybe it's not the gash, it's the bitch wrapped around the gash.

Guys will overlook a lot, maybe not publicly, but turn the lights off and shut the door and the playing field opens drastically, unless she's a raving lunatic or a absolute cunt!

I dated a chick that was 20yrs younger than me, smoking hot arm candy, but she was an absolute cunt, lasted about 3 weeks with her. After her I didn't date anyone my age, my new wife is 23yrs younger than me.
I know one who was divorced 3 times before 30. A true nut case.

Reactions: Darryle
3D726D76-F1FA-4D84-BA6A-E796684A7A21.jpeg

Gentlemen, I give you the woman with the iron vagina. I had no idea who she was, had to look up pic to see if I would in fact tongue punch her balloon knot.

I would eat that daily and nightly, including Sunday and National Holidays. And dickslap it for free.

That is a helluva bargain. Jana, call now to take advantage of this incredible offer!

I would eat that daily and nightly, including Sunday and National Holidays. And dickslap it for free.

That is a helluva bargain. Jana, call now to take advantage of this incredible offer!
I wonder what it looks like with out the make up?

If god didnt intend for us to eat pussy he wouldnt have made it look like a taco.

🤷‍♂️just sayin.

Real tacos made fresh, with quality ingredients by taco professionals who love their jobs, or 7-Eleven frozen tacos that had been kept in the display hot case for more than 6 hours without being changed because both associates on that shift were high?
smiley_smartass.gif

Not sure whether this is a "no refunds" type scenario or she's looking for click bait to shore up a floundering career. Whoever she is, she likely fucked up Mike Caussin's future dating prospects (whoever the fuck he is). Might even be funny if he did go down on that thing nightly and she shells him publicly. LMFAO.
Screenshot_20221112-055030_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot and BurtG