• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maybe my favorite MDRX

coldboremiracle

Freelance Sharpshooter
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2009
    Utah, north
    www.coldboremiracle.com
    I think I may have found my favorite configuration for the MDRX, 20 inch 7 twist 223, with the longer Mantis bipod/handguard, and suppressed with my YHM turbo. This thing shoots about 1/2 moa and loves 75's.

Also seen below with the 20 inch 6.5CM and the Nitro, also a killer setup.
    DSC07412.jpg

DSC09543 copy resized small.jpg

Had good results with an omega 300 on mine. Currently waiting on my DA Primal eform4 to see how that goes. A bit large on the bore size, but my current plan is to sacrifice a .308 conversion kit for the barrel extension and gas block, and get a .375 Raptor barrel made for my MDRX.

Still debating on length, the round has enough gas/energy in it even at short dwell periods I'm thinking a 12" barrel FE kit might be possible, especially suppressed.

Micron Elephant gun anyone?
    375-VS-308.jpg
    375-VS-300.jpg

@WindstormSCR,

8.6 Blk might be more realistic from a marketing and business standpoint. I'm 100% with you, though.

There would probably need to be a new, larger-diameter gas block for the larger bore.