• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maybe they should try this in Chicago.

^^^^^^agreed with above posts^^^^^

Apparently San Fran just determined a life is worth only $500/month. We shouldn't pay people for obviously simple moral choices like that.

Besides, that money could just be used to hire a hitman anyway. Street gangs can be hired on the cheap compared to trying to hire the FBI agent posing as a "professional" at a dive bar or on craigslist. Or, for that matter, the street gangs themselves could just use that policy as another cash racket. I see no way how this is a good idea.

The caveat with the whole thing is the questionable person must not get shot either. So I guess that means money has to be paid back if karma decides it's time to collect it's fee?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
i want in on that more money more bullets yea

Last edited:
They need to pay our fucking asses for not shooting anyone, yet! Retards!
Is it extortion if they hand over money without any direct threats being made to specific individual(s)? Or is this policy just entrapment/self incrimination disguised as bribery? Asking for a friend that could use some extra cash for ammo.

Reactions: Expert684
Chicago is fine the herd of gang members is deceasing everyday and gets accelerated on the weekends. Please no one fuck with Chicago and mess up the best system we have to date.

It’s a odd world

Be a good person and make one no people hurt type mistake, taxes, random victimless crime (there are more and more every year) be branded for life and have your shit turned upside down

Be a bad person and keep fucking up and hurting people, get rewarded and payed from the taxes of the above group.

• Wow
Reactions: Maggot
How does one get an application for this "Don't kill anyone money?" Asking for a friend.

How does one get an application for this "Don't kill anyone money?" Asking for a friend.
So with there being only 10 slots available in the program, they don’t think initially there may be a corespondent increase in murders to make the cut?