• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maybe you guys are wrong about Whitmer

scotty2hotty

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2017
Hi,

I like to keep an open mind and read what opposing views are according to my views and views of this website and others that are similar. I pulled a FaceBook post and read the Democrats had to say about the Trump Supporters, particularly because it was mostly women. Now correct me if I am wrong but are they right. If I were to say some things to them about what you guys talk about on this forum, I am sure I would be reprimanded, called a male chauvinist and maybe kicked off of FaceBook. Are we right or are they? She sure makes fun of the guy with the truck and makes a valid point on why would he want to fish and plant seeds if the snow is out and not spring yet.

michiganprotest.JPG

Then I click on this thread that one of her friends posted and they all seem to disagree with what you guys are discussing here.

And this guy from the link above is an OutdoorsMan and former Navy! Anchors Away Bitches!

So are they right and you guys a bunch of Meanie Weenies?

Hi,

I like to keep an open mind and read what opposing views are according to my views and views of this website and others that are similar. I pulled a FaceBook post and read the Democrats had to say about the Trump Supporters, particularly because it was mostly women. Now correct me if I am wrong but are they right. If I were to say some things to them about what you guys talk about on this forum, I am sure I would be reprimanded, called a male chauvinist and maybe kicked off of FaceBook. Are we right or are they? She sure makes fun of the guy with the truck and makes a valid point on why would he want to fish and plant seeds if the snow is out and not spring yet.

View attachment 7301469

Then I click on this thread that one of her friends posted and they all seem to disagree with what you guys are discussing here.

And this guy from the link above is an OutdoorsMan and former Navy! Anchors Away Bitches!

You should spend every waking hour following these people across social media. Report back in six months.

They/them (whoever they are) are totally within their constitutional rights to believe and say what they please.

Us (whoever that may be) are totally within our constitutional rights to believe and say what us pleases.

Them vs us, goes back to Cain and Abel, brother vs brother. And serious history students know the results. All the way to today.

When the Constitution is gone, and the descendants of those who left the old countries, who still believe in the right to do as they please, and who have the "WILL" and ability, will do as they please.

The meanies will be meanies, just as day follows night, and days become weeks, and weeks become months, months become years, years become decades, decades become centuries. And the written histories will be the same then as now, and what was before.

Kinda like sports, one team vs another. Sports fans will continue to behave obnoxiously, there will be words, blows, fights, same shit different day. Them vs us, winners .... losers.

We live in interesting times.

Hi,

View attachment 7301469

Take your liberal cuck bullshit somewhere else.
“Are we wrong about whitmer” ? Good fucking grief, you’re an idiot.

Hi,

View attachment 7301469

Who the fuck are you?
Take the cock out of your ears and put it in your mouth.
Opps I meant cotton

While some think that FB is a place to get sage advice I'll pass.
Explain where they or the gov have the constitutional right/power to pull any of this shit.
The perpetual soccer mom syndrome, knowing the best for any and all.
I've fished in the dead of winter and started my garden seeds the last of feb.

R

Explain where they or the gov have the constitutional right/power to pull any of this shit.

R
Anybody that grows a garden up north does the same. That’s what a hothouse or hot frame is for.

Reactions: FishinGuns

R

AND CONSIDERING HOW FB IS BANNING COVID REPORTS.....
add FB to U-tube...
Screenshot_20200417-201237_Gallery.jpg

They lost their credibility....

Whoo baby....
Mmm
Mmm
Mmm
Wait...I'm supposed to be laying low....especially when I'm feeling some likkah....and about ta feel some moah!

Ah yes...the Book of Feces.....who gives a shit?
That shit, this shit, and a lot of other shit has destroyed our society. Within 3 years the whole fucking world is gonna look like a bad episode of Black Mirror. And that? That's the real amazing thing.
Most folks have already seen what's coming, in dystopian horror show shit.
Bill Gates is on tv telling you about a simple digital chip to make you safe.......
And y'all are concerned about some fucking retard on Facebook.
Un
Fucking
Believable.

Are they right?

Fuck...

If this happened in my state, I'd just go and do what I wanted anyways.

The trick is to plan and figure out a way to do so and not be obvious about it.

Go fucking fishing. Just dont drive down the middle of the interstate with a fishing boat on a trailer.

I never had a Facebook or Twitter account and never will. Frankly I don't give a shit what some narcissistic dumb ass expresses his opinion on either one of those platforms. I am old enough and been through enough shit in my life that I can think for myself . Whitmer is an ignorant elitist who is in way over head and shit in her mess kit big time.

We have been lied to about this whole COVID -19 crap and put the country into a national panic attack. Hopefully we will have a clear headed analysis about this whole thing we will finally see that the impact was at the same level of a bad flu year. I am doubtful that it will happen since the powers that be have too much invested in it at this point and can't change the narrative. This thing was most likely infecting people in late November and just didn't know what is was.

The other thing it won't be the government that makes the decision about when we get back to a normal existence it will be the people themselves. The days of being compliant to government dictates are waning and at some point people are going push back and tell the government to fuck off.

Anybody that grows a garden up north does the same. That’s what a hothouse or hot frame is for.

People fail to recognize there are a plethora of spring crops that grow ok in the cold, and better in mild weather than hot weather. There is a lot more to a productive garden, than tomatoes, corn, peppers and other summer crops. Most should already have their beats, carrots, broccoli, potatoes, garlic, radishes, lettuce, leaks in. We will be lucky if we have 6 more weeks before it gets too warm and brassicas bolt.

Reactions: alpine44 and lash
FaceBook, where everyone is a Lion and no one is a lamb. I try to reconcile that and find real life to be just the opposite. Lions are more rare than an honest Democrat.

So my Hypothesis is; Facebook turns lambs into Lions. Prove me wrong.

Looking like Scotty is a troll.

No Hot Buns I am not, just trying to figure out why everyone is a little crazy. I did send a message to Capt Zoltor of the 5th Dimension via 23rd dimensional portal. Waiting on a response to see if the Corona Virus may have been from a Gay Chinese boy that was gang raped by the Drolocks that came through the fortune cookie portal via Wuhan secret lab. Will let you know further info. Do you copy?

No Hot Buns I am not, just trying to figure out why everyone is a little crazy. I did send a message to Capt Zoltor of the 5th Dimension via 23rd dimensional portal. Waiting on a response to see if the Corona Virus may have been from a Gay Chinese boy that was gang raped by the Drolocks that came through the fortune cookie portal via Wuhan secret lab. Will let you know further info. Do you copy?
Well by reading^^^^^^ you seem to be the only one that's crazy.

Your wife/gf put you up to this didn't she? This was all her opinion on the matter when you two talked about it at bed time last night, and like the good little bitch you are, you're agreeing and throwing it on here hoping we will too. Pathetic

This new "Karenitis" plague is not just limited to Gov. Bruce Jenner of Michigan now... A lot of Democrat governors are basically right now trying to outdo one another to see who will be the one to kick off the boog... To sum it up in a nutshell.
I think thats the plan. This virus turned out to be a big nothing and they are upset about that. Pissed actually. They are doubling down on stupid in order to do as much damage as possible. All people would need to do is go about there lives and disobey. It would’t be a boogaloo unless the police bring it on themselves. I would hope many would would just ignore.

This is another example of why I care nothing of what commies think. They political class know what they are doing while the voters are too stupid to understand. Yes, stupid.

Edit to add: The OP is a cuck.

More logical than your original post...but still whacked.

I think thats the plan. This virus turned out to be a big nothing and they are upset about that. Pissed actually. They are doubling down on stupid in order to do as much damage as possible. All people would need to do is go about there lives and disobey. It would’t be a boogaloo unless the police bring it on themselves. I would hope many would would just ignore.

This is another example of why I care nothing of what commies think. They political class know what they are doing while the voters are too stupid to understand. Yes, stupid.

Edit to add: The OP is a cuck.

The entire saga going from "OH NO, FACE MASKS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU", to "WEAR ANY FACE COVERING", plus an entire page in newspapers devoted to the "hazards of eating ass" during the height of the fuckery have told me all I need to know about government competence. Even if I was a dumb plebe who worships every queef that emanates from the media's cock holsters, these past 3 months would have completely changed my perspective.
smiley_freak.gif

The entire saga going from "OH NO, FACE MASKS WILL NOT PROTECT YOU", to "WEAR ANY FACE COVERING", plus an entire page in newspapers devoted to the "hazards of eating ass" during the height of the fuckery have told me all I need to know about government competence. Even if I was a dumb plebe who worships every queef that emanates from the media's cock holsters, these past 3 months would have completely changed my perspective.
smiley_freak.gif

Oh shit I missed an ass eating article?

Oh shit I missed an ass eating article?

Yep... Gotta hand it to Noo Yawk State to write an entire article on why we need to avoid "rimming" when they should have written about how to stock up on at least a month's supply of nonperishable essential nutrients...
smiley_freak.gif

Hold the phone!! So ass eating is what spreads the Chinese virus?

Probably based on some findings of viral particles remaining viable in stool samples collected from patients...

I am not a fan of shit play to begin with though, epidemic or no epidemic. Some people like it? More power to them. Just don't drink from my cup or beverage bottle afterwards...
smiley_smartass.gif

Reactions: 10ring'r

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Eating ass is how you get double pink eye.

Years ago, I got pinkeye from some 'car model' babe I was after. You know the type, its like a stripper but with cars and you basically have to have impossible hip to tits to ass ratio. No ass eating was involved, but she kept itching her eye the entire time and I didn't think about it until 2 days later when I woke up and my eye was basically crusted shut.

Went to the doctor, he looked at me and was like WTF did you do? I just looked at him (with my one good eye at the time) and said, it was totally worth it.

So here's my take on it.

Gardening and blocking the sale of supplies for it. Gardening is more important now than it has been in the last 75 years. People are out of work, others have lost a significant amount of income, migrant workers cannot come in the country for planting/harvest, and there is going to be a significant fresh fruit and vegetable shortage this year. A person/family can grow their own food for pennies on the dollar and relieve the stress on the grocery system for others who cannot grow themselves due to where they live. Right now is the time for people to be buying and planting their seeds, even in northern areas where you can plant in cups inside to get an additional few weeks on the growing season that is too short as it is. Barring the purchase of those supplies while allowing the purchase of completely irrelevant and dangerous items (alcohol and weed) is asinine and ignorant to what the outlook of the food supply will be this year.

Outdoor activities are another completely legitimate use of time, especially in the harvest of fresh meat for your family, that there is zero reason to prohibit due to the virus. Close the fishing piers, sure, no need for crowds. Enforce personal space in other areas, sure, it makes sense right now. But to ban people from taking their boat onto the water is fucking stupid and a power trip with zero purpose. Same goes for lake and riverside fishing. What do they do that's so endangering on a fishing trip? Buy bait and fuel at the convenience store on the way to the lake? People buy goods every day at those same stores. Shit, I buy fuel, my lunch and drinks every single morning on my way to work. What's the difference? Zero, that's the difference. It will put food on the table, money in the economy, and assist in the mental health of all who participate.

As for the attitudes of "People are dying, you're selfish to want to go fishing", well fuck them too. Where the fuck were they across the entire Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria Wars? They were at the fucking mall and Disney World, that's where. People suffer in anguish and death every single day by the tens of thousands in our country, right now is no different. Do I sympathize for those who have lost loved ones recently? Of course, but I am not going to shut down my own life and boo-hoo over it, that's fucking stupid. I'm at work keeping my family fed, paying my bills, tipping heavily to those in food service, giving business to the small stores that are still in business and struggling, and all in all keeping America running. I highly recommend all who can to do the same, because our country and communities fucking needs us far more than they need a power hungry politician right now.

Buy American, buy from small businesses, and buy local. Fuck China shit, including their virus.

Enough internet ranting, time for me to grab my shovel and get back to prepping my own garden, growing season is even coming to Wyoming soon. I hope I'm far from the only one.

So here's my take on it.

Gardening and blocking the sale of supplies for it. Gardening is more important now than it has been in the last 75 years. People are out of work, others have lost a significant amount of income, migrant workers cannot come in the country for planting/harvest, and there is going to be a significant fresh fruit and vegetable shortage this year. A person/family can grow their own food for pennies on the dollar and relieve the stress on the grocery system for others who cannot grow themselves due to where they live. Right now is the time for people to be buying and planting their seeds, even in northern areas where you can plant in cups inside to get an additional few weeks on the growing season that is too short as it is. Barring the purchase of those supplies while allowing the purchase of completely irrelevant and dangerous items (alcohol and weed) is asinine and ignorant to what the outlook of the food supply will be this year.

Outdoor activities are another completely legitimate use of time, especially in the harvest of fresh meat for your family, that there is zero reason to prohibit due to the virus. Close the fishing piers, sure, no need for crowds. Enforce personal space in other areas, sure, it makes sense right now. But to ban people from taking their boat onto the water is fucking stupid and a power trip with zero purpose. Same goes for lake and riverside fishing. What do they do that's so endangering on a fishing trip? Buy bait and fuel at the convenience store on the way to the lake? People buy goods every day at those same stores. Shit, I buy fuel, my lunch and drinks every single morning on my way to work. What's the difference? Zero, that's the difference. It will put food on the table, money in the economy, and assist in the mental health of all who participate.

As for the attitudes of "People are dying, you're selfish to want to go fishing", well fuck them too. Where the fuck were they across the entire Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria Wars? They were at the fucking mall and Disney World, that's where. People suffer in anguish and death every single day by the tens of thousands in our country, right now is no different. Do I sympathize for those who have lost loved ones recently? Of course, but I am not going to shut down my own life and boo-hoo over it, that's fucking stupid. I'm at work keeping my family fed, paying my bills, tipping heavily to those in food service, giving business to the small stores that are still in business and struggling, and all in all keeping America running. I highly recommend all who can to do the same, because our country and communities fucking needs us far more than they need a power hungry politician right now.

Buy American, buy from small businesses, and buy local. Fuck China shit, including their virus.

Enough internet ranting, time for me to grab my shovel and get back to prepping my own garden, growing season is even coming to Wyoming soon. I hope I'm far from the only one.
The Victory garden was brushed aside long ago as it doesn't concentrate money streams.
They'll only have fully participating comsumers 'round here.

R