• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mc Millan A-5 super mag with LRA bipod mounted?

oneshot.onehit

Trigger Puller
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2010
USA
Does anyone have an Mc Millan A-5 super mag with the LRA bipod?
Just curious if there is enough clearance between the bipod and the stock in the area of the lower edges of the sides. The 375VM2 will be in the 25 lb. range 38” barrel. Just looking for a bipod for this to support.

Cheers
oneshot.onehit

I kinda thought the Mc Millan A5 stocks were fairly popular, the A5 super has a longer forearm and may be a hair wider for the big magnums running heavier and longer barrels.
I’m surprised no one has any opinions or experience with these stocks and a LRA bipod. I think the F-class version being wider would work but looks as if a overkill the standard LRA from the pictures might work, but I’m wondering if the top of the legs may hit the stock and or restrict the rotation some. The standard looks like a good support on the DTAs but their forearm on their rifles is different.
My A5 super is equipped with a picatinny rail in the forearm as well for the bipod.

Cheers

oneshot.onehit