• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McAfee Dead - Suicide!

Supposedly the deadman switch is real and the files have been dumped and weaponized autists are setting up an offshore server to host it/release it. If true, you're going to want to get your popcorn.

Kinda like Special Forces arresting people in Germany along with enough records about the election that it would give the country back to Trump???

Reactions: mtrmn and BLKWLFK9
borrowed from calguns, lol

7-EEDCFC0-BAFF-46-CD-A8-A1-F76591-C6253-B.jpg

CB812-C9-F-28-AE-4-E49-80-C2-30-F8-DBFF6-ECD.png

View attachment 7654012

Yep, irrefutable evidence right there.

Reactions: myronman3
How awkward must it have been for John MacAfee to see news of his suicide on his TV while he was eating lunch then hear them unlocking his door.

Does anyone else find it odd that when someone threatens to release the "dirt" on political figures in America they die at their own hand, in a prison guarded by Democrats.

How awkward must it have been for John MacAfee to see news of his suicide on his TV while he was eating lunch then hear them unlocking his door.

Does anyone else find it odd that when someone threatens to release the "dirt" on political figures in America they die at their own hand, in a prison guarded by Democrats.

Prove it!!! Go ahead and prove it..... BTW, what difference does it make, everyone has to die sometime.

Signed,
Hillary Clinton

I gotta say that if 30TBs of info is going to be released and it were to make it out into the real world, that would probably be the end of any and all governments around the world. That's a MASSIVE amount of data. That would have to cover more than just the United States.

You would think that something would have leaked by now. He told folks that if he were to die (be killed), it would be released. Sounds like something automatic, not counting on his best friend to press a button.

OR.... this could be his last hurrah and just another McAfee staged event. After all, he was a strange person.....
30TB? Not sure how much that is but I bet we've have already witnessed that much corruption and felonious crimes since this China/Fauchi/Gates bioweapon attack on the U.S. and rest of the world and thats not counting Ukraine quid pro quo and Hunter Biden's laptop.

And what has anybody done about it? If they released new un-tampered un-edited information from McAfee it would just add to the flood of information and evidence and we've already been drowned in it. There will come a time when they just grin their evil grin and say "Yeah, what are you going to do about it?"

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
To bad we can only focus on current events. 2 weeks from now there will be another event and we will no longer think of the current event of today. The big picture aspect would show that the momentum of the events is leading us towards a civil unrest that will be like no others before it. Trump showed us how it could be and the powers that be are trying to fast forward their agenda now. I have woke up late to this myself and find myself trying to find likeminded people to coordinate with because everyone is scared of being labeled a racist if you love your country and the values. Have a plan and stick together, don’t let the media segregate the USA and make being patriotic an act of racism. POYB-FAFO.

there was a time i figured he was a wild ass genius. after watching the documentary on him and the events in belize, it became evident that his cheese had slide off his cracker….and i doubt it was ever really centered anyway. he was just a rich asshole who thought he could do anything.

and like most people who think they are smart, in the end he proved not to be. i think he was probably about 15% substance, and the rest was bullshit. problem is in the mad world we live in, a lot of the whacko stuff he claimed seems feasible. so folks couldnt tell if he was for real or full of shit.

for those waiting for the dead man switch to drop, i think you’ll see justice for the stolen election and hillary in jail before the dead man switch gets triggered.
You're on to something and honing in fast. Those 'high-tech geniuses' you're alluding to, from what I've experienced first hand, are bullshit artists with mentally-ill size egos that will steal and take credit for any intellectual property from anyone working for them.

I designed and built an award winning project for one and when a magazine wanted to do an article on me and my award the lying POS insisted on sitting in on the onsite interview. He then proceeded to tell the writer he designed my project on a CAD. The writer didn't know who to believe and it totally sabotaged my interview. Those people, Gates and the rest of them, are hucksters and scum.

You're on to something and honing in fast. Those 'high-tech geniuses' you're alluding to, from what I've experienced first hand, are bullshit artists with mentally-ill size egos that will steal and take credit for any intellectual property from anyone working for them.

I designed and built an award winning project for one and when a magazine wanted to do an article on me and my award the lying POS insisted on sitting in on the onsite interview. He then proceeded to tell the writer he designed my project on a CAD. The writer didn't know who to believe and it totally sabotaged my interview. Those people, Gates and the rest of them, are hucksters and scum.
And..... ?

Please. Don't tell me you let that shit go...

And..... ?

Please. Don't tell me you let that shit go...
No, I looked at the lady writer and matter of factly said "I designed this project, just like I designed all of my work you see on my website." She said Something to the effect of "I know."

After she left the fucker walked inside and shut the door.

The article did come out showing pics of my work but it didn't go into depth about me and my design talent and nothing about the lying pos owner or about him designing it.

He called me as as soon as it hit the news stand and said "Boy, she (the lady writer)sure did you right." That was the closest to an apology or admission of guilt.

The county tax office also must have seen the article because he told me his taxes went up $100k a year as a result. :)

beats me. who know about this stuff?

x9qyq8.jpeg

Still waiting for the kraken...
powell explained that kraken means nothing specifically. she said she wasn't expecting to speak and just blurted it out.

powell explained that kraken means nothing specifically. she said she wasn't expecting to speak and just blurted it out.
Which means it could have been ANYTHING, but all we have is NOTHING.

Which means it could have been ANYTHING, but all we have is NOTHING.
Speak for yourself.

I got $50.00 special run 'Release the Kraken' beverage breaching tool from LaRue out of it.

Any switches get flipped yet? Any updates to this thread?
i heard that a couple of his accounts because active today or yesterday for some reason. nothing else.