• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

McCABE Shit Canned

Drain the swamp(y)

I didn't think the little fella had it in him!

i-cKJXrqr.jpg

Last edited:
One corner of my mouth twitched up, but I ain't smiling yet. You guys think I am nuts but I am just a humble patriot that will never give up (maybe a little nuts). I hate despots, I hate communists, I hate DC , I hate enemies of My Constitution with every fiber of my being, I will not give up until they drone my ass and they better not frikken miss.

Flush that fucking Swamp right down the Toilet !! Some assholes just puckered up. And for good reason.

Is it wrong I can't stop smiling?

One corner of my mouth twitched up, but I ain't smiling yet. You guys think I am nuts but I am just a humble patriot that will never give up (maybe a little nuts). I hate despots, I hate communists, I hate DC , I hate enemies of My Constitution with every fiber of my being, I will not give up until they drone my ass and they better not frikken miss.

For the record I've only called you nuts behind your back. :LOL:

so I was thinking is McCabe going to die in a mugging at church, suicide by getting shot in the back twice, sprayed with sarin on a park bench? How will the swamp kill him and shut him up?

lmfao

Doesn't matter. He's fucked. It'll be so obvious however he goes down nobody will give a rats ass. I just hope he spills his guts before his demise.

Life imitates art constantly. I'm sure that he'll resurface elsewhere, reinvented, if he doesn't try doing the breast stroke eternal in Rock Creek first.

Sacrificial lamb, granted a dirty one.

Sessions (the swamp) knew not firing him was going to lead to another firing - his - and a real AG might have been appointed that wasnt handcuffed by his cockamamie recusal.

McCabe will be compensated his $1.8 mil loss or wind up dead in return for silence.

Flynn had to plead guilty to a felony and lost his house might see jail time for the same crimes Andy is accused of.

I want to see jail time from top to bottom in this mess.

Andy represents the middle, Perhaps Sztrok and Paige are the bottom. Who's higher?

An FBI deputy director and a couple agents didnt contrive and implement this coup.

His firing was orchestrated to save face . The Clinton Foundation or the DNC will give him money for his silence so that it appears someone was punished by l9s8ng their pension . He's a little to high profile for Arkancide at the moment . He will never be charged as the Dems keep marching on . Another win for the swamp .

I was hoping he did not get fired because that would mean he flipped.

I was hoping he did not get fired because that would mean he flipped.

The flip comes in stage 2. The charges. Hope he is ready for the real show to begin! Whoever mentioned that McCabes crimes have ruined Flynn's life... Hit a nail on the head. If Flynn is going to have to suffer for ofhand remarks... McCabe needs 15 to life for lying and cover-up.

Watch out for those garbage trucks with Arkansas plates Andy.

1 down... About 200,000 to go...

Sirhr

He may still. If the IG found enough to fire, with no real power or investigative tools, then it’s likely he uncovered crimes. A pension is leverage, but not as much as the federal pen. I’d give him his pension and immunity if he rolls straight up the chain.

He may still. If the IG found enough to fire, with no real power or investigative tools, then it’s likely he uncovered crimes. A pension is leverage, but not as much as the federal pen. I’d give him his pension and immunity if he rolls straight up the chain.

^^^ Minimum agency pension at the lowest grade... and that's if there are LOTS of convictions based on his testimony. Otherwise it's Supermax commensurate with being a John Walker or a Robert Hanssen. Yes he is in that league. This was treason. He is also a flight risk. He should be charged and braceleted. With what is in his head, think what Putin would offer him for sanctuary and a long de-brief? Same with Strozk.

These aren't guys caught stealing from the candy machine. They were at the pinnacle of the U.S. intel community. And committing, arguably, treason for their own personal and ideological gain. At that level, it's not just a flatfoot g-man investigating bank robberies in Wichata. These guys are Tier 1 national intelligence assets. Or should have been. Instead they were moles for the DNC and HRC... and committed heinous crimes... far worse than what Nixon operatives served hard-time for.

Just look at Brennan's meltdowns over his 'buddies.' He'es another one who is facing jail if there is a second special council, IMHO.

We have until November. Because if Republicans lose house or Senate... Swamp wins. Vote early and often my fellow-Americans. Tick tock...

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don’t disagree, but you really don’t think that Obama was not also directly involved? I want to roll them all up.

Brennan is ridiculous. He looks guilty as hell with every @resist tweet and outburst. It’s as if he’s TRYING to look guilty.

I think the most damning aspect of the whole thing is that it exposes plainly that both political parties are aligned and work in unison to maintain the illusion that 545 Constitutional officers and their created bureaucracies are "servants" of the 340 million or that the two parties are in opposition to each other.

It seems apparent that what has occurred from FF, to Lois Lerner, to this makes Watergate look like a parking ticket but nothing really happens or it gets mentioned in some inconsequential way.

Its only the problem of having one of the 545 not belong that even has this still in the news.

If ever one of the partys had the chance to put the stake in the heart of their rivals and banish them to the ash bin of history this would be it but 99.9% of the party doesnt want to do anything about it or outright obstructs to help the criminals.

If you are not becoming aware that "justice" applies to "just us" not them than you really are asleep at the wheel.

Regardless of your political ideology if you believe in the Constitution and Govt of the People, by the People you should be royally pissed.

You guys are pessimist’s and I don’t blame you for that. The Govt has come to the conclusion that Power Eminates from them. The Election of Trump was the people saying, eff that.

If they take down Trump I think this Country will burn. But it’s not gonna happen. Trump is going to take them down. He may get battered and bruised, be he does not give a f¥ck. Neither do I. He wasn’t pretty when I voted for him. A few more scars earned while doing battle for Americans will just make him Handsome.

Stick with Trump, He is our only chance. He needs our power. He is using it and will use it well.

You guys are pessimist’s and I don’t blame you for that. The Govt has come to the conclusion that Power Eminates from them. The Election of Trump was the people saying, eff that.

If they take down Trump I think this Country will burn. But it’s not gonna happen. Trump is going to take them down. He may get battered and bruised, be he does not give a f¥ck. Neither do I. He wasn’t pretty when I voted for him. A few more scars earned while doing battle for Americans will just make him Handsome.

Stick with Trump, He is our only chance. He needs our power. He is using it and will use it well.

The people didnt hire Trump to right the ship.

Well we did but we are not the people that elected him.

The people that elected Trump wanted to vote Democrat or Bernie Sanders but they found Hillary so disgusting they couldnt vote for her.

The DNC elected Trump going all in on a loser.

Bernie would have won against Trump.

Election results since 2017 seem to indicate people still want "free" stuff not freedom.

Bernie may have won. But I don’t think all of those Bern feelers were looking for free stuff. Many see the same system you and I see. They don’t want free stuff, just a fair shake. JMHO

If he can be charged and convicted of a felony, then perhaps the proceeds of any book deal or speaking circuit, can be seized. Otherwise the left will soon reward his efforts with enough wealth that he will not miss his pension.

Increased Employment and reduced food stamp roles show that people want freedom and dignity. Especially amongst the Black American community, the real forgotten American, black working class who get shit on by both sides.

I agree people do want the dignity of work.

Along with over prescribed opioids and a welcome mat for smugglers ballooning the unemployment rolls under Obama to make Democrats created personal depression calling for the escape of drug abuse.

Black America stands to gain under Trump and they have already despite all the obstructions he faces from the Party that promotes working in their interests.

So why all the voting in of candidates that will turn the progress back?

If either house is lost this fall the Swamp wins.

Reactions: diverdon
because republicans are working with the democrats, silently or by funding their programs that kill 2 out of 3 black babies, and keep them on the so called Democrat plantation. The repubs do this so they can open the flood gates of illegals, who now almost out number our fellow black Americans. Its a joint effort, sadly, only the Orange man stands in the way. Don't ever forget the whole thing between the repubs and Dems is just schtick for the masses, they are selling us out every day and smiling to your face when they do it.

I agree people do want the dignity of work.

Along with over prescribed opioids and a welcome mat for smugglers ballooning the unemployment rolls under Obama to make Democrats created personal depression calling for the escape of drug abuse.

Black America stands to gain under Trump and they have already despite all the obstructions he faces from the Party that promotes working in their interests.

So why all the voting in of candidates that will turn the progress back?

If either house is lost this fall the Swamp wins.

so I was thinking is McCabe going to die in a mugging at church, suicide by getting shot in the back twice, sprayed with sarin on a park bench? How will the swamp kill him and shut him up?
I expect he will choose the wealth they will offer him to keep the faith.

I don’t disagree, but you really don’t think that Obama was not also directly involved? I want to roll them all up.

Brennan is ridiculous. He looks guilty as hell with every @resist tweet and outburst. It’s as if he’s TRYING to look guilty.
Yes, Obama is behind it.

Sacrificial lamb, granted a dirty one.

Sessions (the swamp) knew not firing him was going to lead to another firing - his - and a real AG might have been appointed that wasnt handcuffed by his cockamamie recusal.

McCabe will be compensated his $1.8 mil loss or wind up dead in return for silence.

Flynn had to plead guilty to a felony and lost his house might see jail time for the same crimes Andy is accused of.

I want to see jail time from top to bottom in this mess.

Andy represents the middle, Perhaps Sztrok and Paige are the bottom. Who's higher?

An FBI deputy director and a couple agents didnt contrive and implement this coup.

Higher than McCabe? Lynch, Holder, Comey.

Trump (or any sitting prez) won't go after Obama, it sets a precedent that even he won't want to start. The Flynn case is falling apart, Id say the charges will be dismissed. The now recused judge Rudy Contreras who granted the initial FISA warrant, and the same one who took Flynn's initial plea is bros with Strzok. Fruit of the poisoned tree and all that. After his recusal Emmet Sullivan got the case, the govt couldn't have gotten a worse hand because he is infamous for sticking it to shady govt prosecutors. He immediately Brady Ruled the govt in the Flynn case and wouldn't you know? Mueller requested a 90 day hold on sentencing.

More here

page-strzok-texts-july-contreras.jpg

Bernie may have won. But I don’t think all of those Bern feelers were looking for free stuff. Many see the same system you and I see. They don’t want free stuff, just a fair shake. JMHO

If I may stereotype....

The typical Bernie voter - young, idealistic, has a heart but does not yet understand there are dark forces in the world, has been spoiled with good fortune yet......

lives with a lot of debt and few opportunities despite observing the success of those that went before them and has been told since day one they are the absolute best, life will shower their greatness with milk and honey.

Bernie appeals to them.

He is going to excuse the college loans they have attained while gaining no marketable skills, stolen from to pad the endowments of institutions that work to destroy America.

Bernie is going to nationalize health care and they think this means granny will be cared for not "sometimes granny gets the blue pill" reality.

Bernie is going to bring good governance at the same time his wife is committing fraud and he is taking kickbacks in lake front property to allow the theft of the election.

These people have been fucked. They are a new phenomenon in America......a generation with fewer prospects than that preceeded them.

Last edited: